Obama’s new fun-raising pitch; Give me your wedding presents

Geee

obamas-new-fun-raising-pitch-give-me-your-wedding-presentsDaily Caller:

President Barack Obama is so short of campaign cash that he’s asking for a percentage of your wedding, birthday and anniversary gifts — but the visitors to his fundraising site are leaving contempt, jibes and scorn, plus a few declarations of embarrassment.

“Is this what the office of the president of the United States has come to? Pandering for wedding and birthday money?” read a post by Richard Henkle.

“Who is his campaign manager? Mel Brooks? This is better than ‘The Producers,’” wrote Margaret Grimm Blakckwell.

“Wow… not sure my young son will be too happy about giving up his birthday presents for BO to spend it all on celeb parties,” wrote someone under the name j1. “Reminds me of the scene from the Grinch where he’s shoving the Christmas tree up the chimney.”

“I must visit the dentist today, do they want the Tooth Fairy money too? These people have gone over the top…could we have the election moved up and get it over with,” wrote David Kennedy. “Enough is enough!”Scissors-32x32.png

@Geee

don't buy flowers for your father's funeral - they just die and the Obama campaqign needs that money!'

"your kid doesn't really need those disposable diapers - and they are so messy anyway. Put the kid in the backyard for the day, and send the money save3d to the Obama campaign!"

CGP: hobbitt

every thing about O is disgusting, another 4 yrs of him would be so depressing and bad for this entire country