Lawrence O'Donnell Mocks Ann Romney for Riding Horses to Combat Multiple Sclerosis

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel

lawrence-odonnell-attacks-ann-romney-riding-horses-combat-multiple-sc#ixzz1yFeibq2iNewsbusters:

With each passing day, the Obama-loving media stoop to new lows in attacking the presumptive Republican presidential nominee and his family.

On MSNBC's The Last Word Monday, host Lawrence O'Donnell mocked Ann Romney for having the nerve to combat her multiple sclerosis by riding horses (video follows with transcript and commentary):

LAWRENCE O’DONNELL, HOST: In tonight's Rewrite, Mitt Romney rewrites the definition of an Olympic athlete.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

BOB SCHIEFFER, HOST OF “FACE THE NATION”: I hear you've got an Olympic athlete in the family.

MITT ROMNEY: Isn't that something? Yeah, it's not me. It's my wife, of course. She's the athlete, but in this case, it's not her personally, but she along with two other people purchased a horse and have trained it up.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

O’DONNELL: She's the athlete. That's what Mitt Romney just said. She's the athlete.

Actually, that’s NOT what Romney just said. He said, “But in this case, it's not her personally, but she along with two other people purchased a horse and have trained it up.”

Exactly what about that clarification to Schieffer’s question wasn’t clear enough for O’Donnell to understand?

The host of Face the Nation said, “I hear you've got an Olympic athlete in the family,” and Romney replied, “But in this case, it's not her personally.”

Is the intellectual capacity of MSNBC anchors and commentators dropping as Romney rises in the polls, or is it just their professional integrity?

Or both?

________

How low can they go? Apparently not low enough...

I agree.... Lefties.... Open your mouths wide and show the world your true colors!

This kind of talk will sway the lightly committed and ignite the conservative base.

I agree.... Lefties.... Open your mouths wide and show the world your true colors!

This kind of talk will sway the lightly committed and ignite the conservative base.

They can't say those kind of things about our candidate! Only We Can!