Happy Father’s Day, Desmond Hatchett

Valin

happy-fathers-day-desmond-hatchettBernardGoldberg.com: Leona Salazar

5/16/12

Well, if you don’t know who this upstanding citizen is, let me introduce you. This is 33-year old Desmond Hatchett, who has the distinction in the state of Tennesseeof fathering 30 children with eleven different women.

In my day, there was an expression that it was easy to be a father, but hard to be a daddy. In today’s vernacular, this guy is nothing more than a “babydaddy” or, in other words, according to the Urban Dictionary, a sperm donor.

desmond-hatchett-photograph-225x300.jpg

(Snip)

Let me start by addressing the women who voluntarily agreed to “couple” with this guy. What kind of a woman would allow someone like this to be the father of her child? They were not married to this guy. With all the multiple births in one year, they had to have known he was bedding other women. They had to have known about his criminal history. They had to have known that he works a minimum wage job and wasn’t likely to be around to support their child(ren). Whichever women had more than one child with him should be doubly ashamed of herself because she had already known that he wasn’t providing for the first child.

(Snip)

Gallup Values & Beliefs Survey