EXCLUSIVE: CADDELL NAMES NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR TOM DONILON AS SOURCE FOR LEAKS

Geee

Exclusive-Caddell-Names-Tom-Donilon-As-Source-For-LeaksBreitbart:

Pat Caddell joined Stephen K. Bannon on the "Victory Sessions" and told him that National Security Advisor Tom Donilon is likely the source of recent intelligence leaks that have prompted calls for an investigation by Democrat Senator Diane Feinstein. Caddell explains that he is certain Donilon is the source of the leaks because of his background as a political operative and a known "leaker". The full interview is included in this clip. Caddell names Tom Donilon at the 8:40 mark.

Clip at site

pollyannaish

Wait a second. I was listening to Michael Medved Friday and I thought this was already confirmed. Did I misunderstand?

@Geee

This is going to leave a mark.

@pollyannaish

Do you have a link or what he said?

When this 1st broke I pretty much blew it off as same old same old. I Was Wrong. So many levels to this and dots that a crying out to be connected.

At the risk of sounding like some right wing nut case, this brings to mind the late days of the Roman Republic. Where the leaders put personal politics in front of The Republic.

pollyannaish

@Geee

This is going to leave a mark.

@pollyannaish

Do you have a link or what he said?

When this 1st broke I pretty much blew it off as same old same old. I Was Wrong. So many levels to this and dots that a crying out to be connected.

At the risk of sounding like some right wing nut case, this brings to mind the late days of the Roman Republic. Where the leaders put personal politics in front of The Republic.

Oh man. I wish I could remember. I had the radio on and was moving in and out of the room because I was cleaning the floors. If I recall correctly, it was regarding the NY Times story/book about this and that an author was having to defend his unusual access to the NSA advisor. The only thing I can think of is to see if you can get a podcast of it here. It may be pay to play though. (And full disclosure, it may have been Dennis Prager or Fox Report because I listened to both of those on Friday as well...but I'm pretty sure it was Medved.)

Also, while it is FAR, FAR more tinfoilish than I normally am, I have become a ardent follower of The Ulsterman Report. At first I thought it was BS, but now I'm not so sure. There are just things he points out, and dots that get connected that are playing out and I can't ignore it anymore. It gives me things to watch for. But I keep seeing it in the news AFTER The WHI and WSI discuss it, so I keep checking in. Use at your own risk, and you can purchase tinfoil at a good price here.

I wish I'd paid more attention, but like you I just sort of felt like "another day, another distraction" and that like everything else that is legitimate and ignored it would go away in a couple of days. I think I was wrong too—although this is much less surprising in my case than in yours.

Also, while it is FAR, FAR more tinfoilish than I normally am, I have become a ardent follower of The Ulsterman Report. At first I thought it was BS, but now I'm not so sure. There are just things he points out, and dots that get connected that are playing out and I can't ignore it anymore. It gives me things to watch for. But I keep seeing it in the news AFTER The WHI and WSI discuss it, so I keep checking in. Use at your own risk, and you can purchase tinfoil at a good price here.

I wish I'd paid more attention, but like you I just sort of felt like "another day, another distraction" and that like everything else that is legitimate and ignored it would go away in a couple of days. I think I was wrong too—although this is much less surprising in my case than in yours.

Even a blind squirrel sometime finds an acorn.

Washington Post: Thomas Donilon

Before joining the Obama administration, Donilon was a registered lobbyist from 1999 through 2005, and his sole client was Fannie Mae.

Donilon's brother is Michael C. Donilon, a counselor to Vice President Joseph R. Biden. His wife, Cathy Russell, is Jill Biden's chief of staff.

My My My...What a coincidence.

H/T CGP Tybee