The Real ‘War on Women’

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

the-real-war-on-womenFRONTPAGEMAG.com:

The Real ‘War on Women’

Posted by Thomas Sowell Bio ↓ on Jun 8th, 2012

Among the people who are disappointed with President Obama, none has more reason to be disappointed than those who thought he was going to be “a uniter, rather than a divider” and that he would “bring us all together.”

wow.gif

It was a noble hope, but one with no factual foundation. Barack Obama had been a divider all his adult life, especially as a community organizer, and he had repeatedly sought out and allied himself with other dividers, the most blatant of whom was the man whose church he attend for 20 years, Jeremiah Wright.

Now, with his presidency on the line and the polls looking dicey, President Obama’s re-election campaign has become more openly divisive than ever.

He has embraced the strident “Occupy Wall Street” movement, with its ridiculous claim of representing the 99 percent against the 1 percent. Obama’s Department of Justice has been spreading the hysteria that states requiring photo identification for voting are trying to keep minorities from voting, and using the prevention of voter fraud as a pretext.

But anyone who doubts the existence of voter fraud should read John Fund’s book “Stealing Elections” or J. Christian Adams’s book, “Injustice,” which deals specifically with the Obama Justice Department’s overlooking voter fraud when those involved are black Democrats.

Not content with dividing classes and races, the Obama campaign is now seeking to divide the sexes by declaring that women Scissors-32x32.png Read More http://frontpagemag.com/2012/06/08/the-real-war-on-women/

• 2 weeks later...
Draggingtree

MEMO to so-called “feminists”: NOBODY cares about your damn vajayjay!

Posted by: ST on June 18, 2012 at 7:38 pm

I get so sick of this juvenile garbage from so-called “adults”:

LANSING, Mich. (AP) — A state lawmaker who says she was barred from speaking in the Michigan House because Republicans objected to her saying “vagina” during debate on anti-abortion legislation is set to perform “The Vagina Monologues” on the Statehouse steps — with a hand from the author.

Eve Ensler, whose groundbreaking play about women’s sexuality still packs theaters 16 years after it debuted, is overseeing Monday night’s performance on the Statehouse steps by Democratic state Rep. Lisa Brown, 10 other lawmakers and several actresses. The show was expected to draw quite a crowd, as more than 3,700 people had indicated they planned to attend on the Facebook event page, “Vaginas Take Back the Capitol!”

Ensler, who took time away from a production she’s overseeing in California so she could help put on Monday’s performance, said she’s thrilled to be involved. She likened the punishment meted out by the Republicans who control the Michigan House to “the Dark Ages.”

“If we ever knew deep in our hearts that the issue about abortion … was not really about fetuses and babies, but really men’s terror of women’s sexuality and power, I think it’s fully evidenced here,” Ensler told The Associated Press by phone Monday.

“We’re talking about the silencing of women, we’re talking about censoring people for saying a body part,” she said. “Half of these people who are trying to regulate vaginas, they can’t even say the word.”

Brown made her comments during debate last week on a series of bills that supporters say would make abortions safer but that opponents say would dramatically reduce women’s ability to get abortions. While speaking against a bill requiring doctors to ensure women aren’t coerced into ending their pregnancies, Brown told Republicans, “I’m flattered you’re all so concerned about my vagina. But no means no.”

Brown was barred from speaking in the House during the next day’s session. House Republicans say they didn’t object to her saying Scissors-32x32.pngRead More

http://sistertoldjah.com/archives/2012/06/18/memo-to-so-called-feminists-nobody-cares/

Uniting America by separating us into voting groups

Total population / Sex / Race / Ethnicity / Religion / Sexual Preference / Age / Weight / Infinity

Draggingtree

June 19, 2012 · 8:24 pm

Vagina, Vagina, Wherefore Art

Thou Vagina?

Actually I am quite well aware of my anatomy. The problem I have is why does everyone else think what I do with my vagina is their business? No I am not talking just about the “right,” which tells me what I can do and cannot do with my choices, nor the “left,” which tells me if I don’t follow their line of thinking then I am not standing up for well..my vagina. I am talking about everyone out there who thinks its their business about other people’s business.

I understand that the issue is truly abortion. And no there is no simple answer. The answer is one of science not of faith. As science improves and the ability of the baby to live outside the mother’s womb increases, society’s reluctance to back abortion on demand or any abortion at all increases. As science improves and we learn about the baby’s gestational nervous system and its ability to feel pain, society becomes less and less inclined to accept abortion as a solution.

Personally I am tired of those who self-righteously say..”..its my body.” Sorry but, it’s also that baby’s body.

Personally I am tired of those who self-righteously say..”..God has decreed…” Human beings are fallible and as such can always misinterpret God’s word…so I am loathe to believe anyone but my own heart.

No I do not have an answer for society. I have an answer for myself and that is all. I know in my heart what I would do under certain circumstances and I am grateful everyday that I have not had to make such a decision.

But people really need to get over the word Scissors-32x32.png Read More

http://usa2mom.wordpress.com/2012/06/19/vagina-vagina-wherefore-art-thou-vagina/