CBS CHIEF MOONVES ATTENDS OBAMA FUNDRAISER, OUTS JOURNALISM AS 'PARTISAN

Geee

Moonves-Outs-Journalism-at-Obama-eventBreitbart:

Last night in Los Angeles as our economy burned, President Barack Obama continued along his record-setting fundraising pace (events, not cash raised) with a stop among the glittery Top 1% at a LGBT fundraiser that included Ellen Degeneres, Cher, Chaz Bono, and CBS Corp. CEO and chairman Les Moonves. Part of what Moonves does is oversee the CBS News division, which makes the fact that he attended a political fundraiser fascinating, but not as fascinating as what he told The Los Angeles Times:

CBS chief Les Moonves and his wife, Julie Chen, waited patiently for their wristbands. Obama, Moonves said, "has shown great leadership" on the issue of gay marriage.

Though he heads a news division, Moonves said, "ultimately journalism has changed … partisanship is very much a part of journalism now."

He hastened to add that despite his presence, "I run a news division. I've given no money to any candidate."Scissors-32x32.png

clearvision

"I run a news division. I've given no money to any candidate."Scissors-32x32.png

"no money" = "use of corporate jet? use of vacation place? favorable coverage?

"any candidate" = directly to DNC or a pack?