Potential Democrat Voter?

Valin

There's a difference between dumb and immoral. These two have mastered both. I wonder how an interview with their parents would go... probably about the same.

LOL..this has got to be a set upbiggrin.png

Really Awful Girls Sip Starbucks Frappuchinos While Explaining Why They Stole Girl Scout Cookie Money

5/31/12

(Snip)

When I initially watched the video below, I was absolutely convinced it was fake — maybe some sort of misguided attempt at viral marketing by Starbucks, or, conversely, a genius bit of viral marketing by a Starbucks competitor. I thought this because I didn’t think there was anyway possible the two girls in the video could be so moronic as to nonchalantly explain in great length to a reporter how and why they stole cookie money from a Girl Scout — which is basically so they could, you know, drive around sipping frappuchinos from Starbucks.

But, as it turns out, this is oh so very real — the interview was apparently filmed back in 2008 but is just now going viral. For being so revolting, the two girls became known in their native Florida (of course they’re from Florida) as the “Cookie Monsters.” At least one of them has continued to pursue a life of crime — pleading guilty in 2010 to armed robbery and kidnapping charges and then being arrested again recently for parole violations.

(Snip)

Evidently its not a set up. Just a couple of people ripe for the Occupy movement.

I find that very chilling.

How judgmental of you! They just wanted some money, they needed it to do...well real important stuff.