Deval Patrick: ‘I don’t care’ about Elizabeth Warren heritage flap

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

srvc=home&position=0Boston Herald:

Deval Patrick: ‘I don’t care’ about Elizabeth Warren heritage flap

By Renee Nadeau Algarin

Thursday, May 31, 2012 - Updated 6 seconds ago

Gov. Deval Patrick this morning defended embattled Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren and blasted his predecessor in a feisty visit to the Jim and Margery Show on WTKK.

“Are you going to ask for a long-form birth certificate too?” Patrick quipped when asked his thoughts about the controversy over Warren’s claims of Native American heritage, repeatedly insisting that he doesn’t care about the issue.

“I don’t care about it,” he said. “I think she’s answered every question.”

“We’re focused on a distraction. Frankly, if I were Scott Brown, I would want this distraction – a distraction from his record,” Patrick said.

Patrick also took the opportunity to stump for President Obama Scissors-32x32.png Read More

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/politics/view/20220531patrick_i_dont_care_about_warren_heritage_flap/srvc=home&position=0

Draggingtree

Elizabeth Warren’s Profession

June 3, 2012 - 12:01 am - by Roger L Simon

It’s perhaps a bit mean to liken the hapless Harvard law professor and Massachusetts Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren to that other Warren, Kitty — the brothel owner from George Bernard Shaw’s Mrs. Warren’s Profession, described by the playwright as “a genial and fairly presentable old blackguard of a woman.” Elizabeth Warren is, after all, rather WASPish in her demeanor, almost prim, despite her risible faux Native American identity pretensions.

Nevertheless, when I read the latest of the endless revelations about Ms. Warren — that she was making scads of cash “flipping” foreclosed homes in Oklahoma (!) – I thought immediately of the Shavian masterpiece and also of Molière and Aristophanes.

Elizabeth Warren is a character from classical comedy. She is Il Dottore, the pompous and finally empty-headed blowhard professor from the Commedia dell’Arte.

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1322070853455-3'); });The pathetic hypocrisy of Warren — who rails against predatory banks and foreclosures while profiting from the same (not to mention pretending she’s an Indian) Scissors-32x32.png Read More http://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/elizabeth-warrens-profession/

‘I don’t care’ about Elizabeth Warren heritage flap.

“Are you going to ask for a long-form birth certificate too?”

I can imagine Deval continuing with this...

As a DEM, I also don't care about facts, truth or integrity. Are you going to ask her for a lie detector when she speaks too?

(Sounds like the only way that you'll get the truth outa Liz)