Obama Twice Mistakenly Mentions ‘My Sons,' While Defending Contraception Mandate

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

obama-twice-mistakenly-mentions-my-sons-while-defending-contraception-mandatecnsnews.com:

Obama Twice Mistakenly Mentions ‘My Sons,' While Defending Contraception Mandate

By Terence P. Jeffrey

May 25, 2012

In two campaign speeches over the last two days, President Barack has twice mistakenly mentioned “my sons” when defending his administration’s regulation requiring virtually all health-care plans in the United States to provide women, without any fees or co-pay, with sterilizations and all Food and Drug Administration-approved contraceptives, including those that can cause abortions.

Obama, of course, has two daughters--10-year-old Sasha and 13-year-old Malia--but no sons.

On Monday, 43 Catholic dioceses and organizations across the country--including the archdioceses of New York and Washington, D.C. and the University of Notre Dame and Catholic University of America—filed 12 different lawsuits against the Obama administration arguing that because the sterilization-contraception-abortifacient mandate would force Catholics to act against the teachings of their faith it violates the First Amendment right to freedom of religion.

At the Iowa State Fair Grounds on Thursday night, Obama said: “We don’t need another political fight about ending a woman’s right to choose, or getting rid of Planned Parenthood or taking away affordable birth control. We don’t need that. I want women to control their own health choices, just like I want my daughters to have the same economic opportunities as my sons. We’re not turning Scissors-32x32.pngohmy.png Read More

http://cnsnews.com/blog/terence-p-jeffrey/obama-twice-mistakenly-mentions-my-sons-while-defending-contraception-mandate

Sons.... daughters... men... women... whatever?

Your sexuality is just a state of mind according to the Libs.

I listened to the video of him saying this... however, it was not the most bizarre thing he said.

He said that the conservatives want to take away "affordable" birth control from women. So unless the government buys it for you it isn't affordable?

He is the king of double-speak... a true Bamboozler of his plantation sheep.

He was probably supposed to say your, but he can only say my, me, I....

Ah, that makes sense.

I wonder what the MSM would have made of Romney if he had spoken of "my daughters" by mistake. On the other hand, I don't need to wonder.

Maybe there is more to the story about 'Trayvon looks like how my son would look'. <<<<<very inexact quote.