Chicago Braces for Leftist Violence and Mayhem

Geee

chicago-braces-for-leftist-violence-and-mayhemFront Page Magazine:

The Left’s violent attacks on the yet-to-begin NATO summit in Chicago are already underway as anti-American activists hope to recreate the mayhem that accompanied the 1999 WTO protests in Seattle. Radicals clamoring for “change” have said for months that the actions in Chicago are only the beginning.

During a heart-warming “F*** the Police” protest action Tuesday night in Chicagoland, mask-wearing demonstrators clad in black clothing carried communist and anarchist flags in hopes of winning the hearts and minds of Middle America. One area resident described the raucous march as “scary.”

Leftists and union goons terrorized entire neighborhoods, creating makeshift barricades, dragging dumpsters into the streets, and upending garbage cans. One anarchist apparently beat up an 80-year-old man.

Management at a downtown housing complex in Chicago is warning residents to flee to safety before Occupy demonstrators switch into full rage-against-the-machine mode. The Library Tower Condominium Association sent out a letter indicating that management “is STRONGLY recommending that all residents find places to stay during the conference from May 18 through May 21.”Scissors-32x32.png

righteousmomma

SIL in "frontline" Will live downtown in lock down situation until Tuesday Needless to say dau. worried sick.

SIL in "frontline" Will live downtown in lock down situation until Tuesday Needless to say dau. worried sick.

I don't blame her. Our guys live 50 miles away and I'm not comfortable.

SrWoodchuck

Am I missing something here......I thought Oblunder moved this to Camp David at the last minute? If it's not happening in Chicago, shouldn't the Chicago authorities lock down any protests......or....will they be on the same side as the Occu-ranters?