Obama's Agent in 1991: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

clearvision

clearvision

The-Vetting-Barack-Obama-Literary-Agent-1991-Born-in-Kenya-Raised-Indonesia-HawaiiBreitbart:

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

------

Go to link for image of booklet and more, including Breitbart's disclaimer.

clearvision
The errant Obama biography in the Acton & Dystel booklet does not contradict the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. Moreover, several contemporaneous accounts of Obama’s background describe Obama as having been born in Hawaii.

The biography does, however, fit a pattern in which Obama--or the people representing and supporting him--manipulate his public persona.

I saw this "story" earlier today. Didn't give a damn then, don't give a damn now. I might give a damn tomorrow...but I doubt it.

SrWoodchuck

As Joey Biden said, [ using all caps to show that Joey B is screaming this ]

"THEY JUST DON"T KNOW US....THEY DON'T KNOW WHO WE ARE!"

Does anyone know the difference, or if there is one, between being the president of the Harvard Law Review and being its editor? Are they one and the same or two different positions? I have tried to find out and can't seem to find any info.

SrWoodchuck

Does anyone know the difference, or if there is one, between being the president of the Harvard Law Review and being its editor? Are they one and the same or two different positions? I have tried to find out and can't seem to find any info.

I read somewhere {Popehat?} that if he had been the editor....it would have been impossible for him to not "edit" & produce writings regarding the review. My understanding is that the position he took, as President of the Harvard Law Review....was a plum given to a minority student to improve Harvard credibility....and required nothing in the way of experience or credentials....much the same as his job as Preezy of the United Steezy.

An Honorary position......but, having absolutely nothing to do with actual honor.

Interesting post here @ AceOfSpades [no racism intended] http://minx.cc/?post=315296

• Like 1

We need a reporter with a sense of adventure and dedication to "explore" the truth now.... and go to Kenya to find the real Obama birth certificate.

Someone that could find a Dr. Livingstone... like Henry Morton Stanley.

Sadly, I don't think that they make reporters like Stanley anymore.

stanley-portrait2-thumb.jpg

SrWoodchuck

We need a reporter with a sense of adventure and dedication to "explore" the truth now.... and go to Kenya to find the real Obama birth certificate.

Someone that could find a Dr. Livingstone... like Henry Morton Stanley.

Sadly, I don't think that they make reporters like Stanley anymore.

stanley-portrait2-thumb.jpg

@NCTexan

Was he also known as "Lefty"....due to his bad habit of resting his percussion elephant gun under his right armpit?

I could think of several people I'd like to send: Van Jones, Eric Holder, Eric Whitaker.....but they'd be searching for "truth" & wouldn't know it, if it bit them on their butts.

@SrWoodchuck

You noticed "Lefty's" skills in firearms handling too.

Seeing stuff like that makes me nervous.

I've always wondered about Beretta's leather shotgun toe rest. Personally I don't want to put the "bang" end of any firearm against any of my body parts.

berettabarrelrest.jpg

The President of the Harvard Law Review is elected by the editorial staff. The job of Editor in Chief is a position that is appointed by the Board of Directors.

It is interesting to note that one of the requirements to even be considered for the post of President of Harvard Law Review is to have been published. There is no record that Obama ever had an article published on the law. In 1990 an unsigned article was found tucked into a volume of the review and was attributed to him, but its authorship has never been verified.