Walker administration releases job numbers

clearvision

clearvision

gov-scott-walker-adminstration-releases-job-numbersFOX11:

Gov. Scott Walker's administration released revised job creation figures Wednesday for the last three months of 2011 that he said show an increase in new jobs in Wisconsin during Walker's first year in office, attempting to debunk a central argument of those seeking to recall him on June 5.Scissors-32x32.png

The data compiled by the state Department of Workforce Development show a net gain of 23,300 public and private jobs during 2011, up from the previously reported 33,900 drop. The difference lies in how the numbers were generated.

The new numbers come from the Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages, produced for inclusion in the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' national report to be issued on June 28 - more than three weeks after the recall. Those figures are based on actual job counts reported by 160,000 Wisconsin employers as required by law as part of their tax and unemployment insurance reports.Scissors-32x32.png

------

Dem heads exploding.

Talk about quick response. Scott Walker was already in ads this morning with the new jobs numbers.!!!

Same as IN MI, IN, OH, as these STATES start to recover due to in-state actions.

Obama will try to take credit but it's not working at the fed level and giving us our pies.

The upper Midwest is really going to punish The Regime.

Walker WILL save WI and they all know it there.

New opposition ad this morning saying that the new jobs numbers are a lie and talking about the John Doe investigation and that the governor should tell the truth about it before the election. Tom Barrett is also all over the tube this morning saying that Walker's ad about Barretts Milwaukee losing the most jobs is racist and against poor people??blink.png , because Milwaukee has more minorities and poor than the rest of the state.

Tom Barrett is also all over the tube this morning saying that Walker's ad about Barretts Milwaukee losing the most jobs is racist and against poor people?

Let me try to splain once again. Scott Walker is a Republican. So by definition an evil person who exists only to oppress minorities women and children, so for a minority female 7 year old Walker is your worst nightmare.

OTOH Tom Barrett being a Democrat is the living embodiment of all that is good and fair and righteous.

So given the above (and who other than an evil disgusting racist Republican could disagree) we can see that Tom Barrett is correct, and if anything understating the facts.

Remember Democrats GOOD...Republicans Bad

I hope this helps.

• Like 1

Scissors-32x32.pngLet me try to splain once again.Scissors-32x32.png

I hope this helps.

Gosh, gee whillikers, a gun toting southern Christian conservative white male would be a quintuple+1 whammy

I hope this helps.

Gosh, gee whillikers, a gun toting southern Christian conservative white male would be a quintuple+1 whammy

They're double + bad. Only one solution...off to the reeducation camp.

work will make you free

I hope this helps.

They're double + bad. Only one solution...off to the reeducation camp.

work will make you free

Work will make you free??? You got that one wrong!!! Nobody works and we ALL get it free!! I sentence you to the re-education camp with @Pepper!!

• Like 1