Dumbest Liberal in Media: Guess Who Won That Tough Competition?

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

dumbest-liberal-in-media-guess-who-won-that-tough-competitionThe Other McCain:

Dumbest Liberal in Media: Guess Who Won That Tough Competition?

Posted on | May 15, 2012 |

It was never much of a contest, really. Perennial champion Chris Matthews scored big-time, massively failing on Jeopardy, a show that Noel Sheppard of Newsbusters reminds us Matthews has frequently cited when mocking Sarah Palin’s intelligence:

In case you don’t keep track of “progressive” elite sentiment, know this: They hate Matthews, regarding him as a dimwitted embarrassment who can be counted on to recycle whatever secondhand conventional wisdom he picks up among his clique of D.C. cronies.

Chris Matthews has never had a single thought that was both good and original. Every good idea he’s ever uttered was borrowed (usually without attribution) from someone much smarter than him, and every original idea he has ever had was wrong. Matthews is a perfect example of how to game the D.C. system. He is the Beltway media’s unparalleled master of strategic sycophancy — knowing exactly whose butt to kiss — and manipulative cronyism, Scissors-32x32.png Read More http://theothermccai...gh-competition/

@Draggingtree

Now I don't want to start a flame war or anything, and I understand this is a subject where honorable people can disagree, But when it come to dumb Tingle doesn't hold a candle to North Dakotas very own...

EdSchultz.jpg

Edward 'I make Charles Manson sound sane' Schultz

This is a guy who makes Tingles sound like the voice of sweet reason.

• Like 1

There's a difference between crazy and just plain stuuuuupid.

I consider both of the above candidates as eminently qualified for the crazy category.

However, I will offer up Jehmu as a strong contender for the mouth-breathing-dummy award.

jehmu-tucker.jpg

Below is an example of Jehmu at her best.

mediaite.com

Fox News’ Decision Not To Fire Jehmu Greene Angers The Right

As you may recall, on last Thursday’s edition of America Live, Fox News contributor Jehmu Greene called the Daily Caller co-founder Tucker Carlson a “bow-tying white boy” in response to Carlson’s criticism of Elizabeth Warren‘s qualifications.Scissors-32x32.png

To make my point even stronger... Check out Tucker's "bow" tie.wink.png

Draggingtree

Well knowing that Ed S. came from the failed Air America channel along with Rachel M., guess you know where Chris M. came from one of Tip O’Neill bowel movements LMFAO.gif