‘Undie’ Indiscretions

Valin

undie_indiscretions_TgKIkDRALUCRo0CHOxZlQO#ixzz1uSNGGulbNY Post:

Michael A. Walsh

5/9/12

Let’s stipulate that the CIA’s discovery a fortnight ago of yet another underwear-bomber plot, this one originating with al Qaeda in Yemen and aimed at an American airliner, was a splendid feat of intel tradecraft.

Stipulate, too, that it gets us one step closer to nailing Ibrihim al-Asiri, the terrorist behind the earlier Christmas Day underwear-bomber plot in Detroit in 2009, as well as the bombs hidden inside laser printers stashed aboard cargo planes in 2010.

And let’s agree that foiling the operation by means of a double agent inside al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula’s operational structure potentially saved many lives.

John Brennan: White House counterterrorism adviser “comforting” the nation by spilling the beans on covert operations.

But here’s a rude question: Why do we even know about this?

(Snip)

I would also really like to know who leaked this. When their treason trial is going to start.

Good read and good question.

Forgot about this.

Top Obama Aide John Brennan Obstructed Various US Government Plans to Kill Osama Bin Laden

Jan 14, 2010

Marc Schenker,

Barack Obama's top counterterrorism aide, John Brennan, obstructed various US government plans to kill or capture Osama Bin Laden when he was the CIA chief of station in the Arabian Peninsula. That is, at least, if you believe the accusations coming out of the mouth of a very reliable and honorable source, anyway. The man behind the accusation against John Brennan is none other than Dr. Michael Scheuer, whom astute readers will know is a regular contributor on FNC, the author of a few foreign policy books critical of the US' attempts to deal with terrorism, and the former head of the CIA unit established to get Bin Laden. This doesn't surprise me and in fact corresponds with what I've dug up about Brennan's doubtfulness as a competent anti-terror adviser.

In an O'Reilly Factor exclusive, Dr. Scheuer alleges that John Brennan was instrumental in obstructing a plan devised by himself and a few, other CIA agents to kill or capture Bin Laden in Afghanistan. As a very special footnote of interest, one of the CIA agents who developed something like 14 different plans to get Bin Laden between 1998 to 2001 was actually one of the agents murdered in the very unfortunate December 30, 2009, suicide bombing on the CIA base in Afghanistan that was in the news just recently. This now-deceased agent, together with Scheuer and other CIA agents, developed one such plan to go after Bin Laden in 1998-but now, enter John Brennan and the rest of the weak-on-terror terror-enablers at the Clinton Administration.

Scissors-32x32.png

---

Brennan, who was a top adviser to President Barack Obama during the 2008 campaign, is close to Anthony Lake, a national security adviser to President Bill Clinton who ran the Obama campaign's foreign policy effort.

• Like 1

@Rheo

One reason I find this credible is no matter what else can be said of Michael Scheuer, he was/is no fan of George W Bush.

Thanks for connecting the dots.

Michael A. Walsh summed it up.

With the economy in shambles, the president and his team have been floating a national-security campaign, based largely around the Navy SEALs’ killing of Osama bin Laden a year ago in Pakistan and the ongoing drone attacks on terrorist leaders. Last week, Obama flew all the way to Kabul to pat himself on the back for bin Laden’s death.

Reminding the citizenry that the CIA is on guard feeds this narrative.

Obama must be politically removed from office this November via the election. His destruction of America will clearly and obviously only accelerate if he is re elected. @Valin, @Rheo, Just a general remark based on his associations and associations.

• Like 1

I'm still seeing Clinton as the man behind the curtain.

bbl

out of Reynold's wrap.

wink.png

For better or worse the magic couple are going to be around for quite some time. What is it about Democrat Presidents that they can't go quietly into retirement? Both Willard an Mr. Peanut continue to bless us with their insights and the multiple shortcomings of the Republican Presidents who replaced them, and Republican in general. As the old song goes "How can I miss you if you won't go away.". I contrast this with with the last 5(?) GOP Presidents, of these the only one who maintained a presence in the public square was Nixon, and this was mainly in the form of large scholarly books on foreign policy.

For gods sake Bill, Jimmy get a life, start a new hobby, take up gardening...fishing...golf...anything just leave us alone!

• Like 1