Obama declares support for gay marriage

EveningStar

EveningStar

obama-announces-his-support-for-same-sex-marriage.htmlABC News via Yahoo:

Rick Klein

May 9, 2012

President Obama today announced that he now supports same-sex marriage, reversing his longstanding opposition amid growing pressure from the Democratic base and even his own vice president. Scissors-32x32.png

I think Obama's declaration of support for gay marriage would've had a bigger impact if he and Joe Biden started making out right after... just saying!

pollyannaish

Did anyone ever really think he DIDN'T? I don't see what the big news is.

It was actually much bigger news for him to dodge the question.

I can only see it hurting him in the long run. Gays and their ilk already support him. His coming out may turn away some religious-minded people who had supported him in the past.

NCJim

Posted Today, 07:27 PM

I think Obama's declaration of support for gay marriage would've had a bigger impact if he and Joe Biden started making out right after... just saying!

Who said that they didn't?

• Like 1

Romney promptly said he still supports one woman, one man marriages.

Every state that has put this to a vote has lost. Can't help the O to go against the voters. I think I can see a landslide from my porch.

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

I can only see it hurting him in the long run. Gays and their ilk already support him. His coming out may turn away some religious-minded people who had supported him in the past.

@RandyM - There are a bunch of gays @ Hillbuzz.com, that can't stand Obama.

@NCJim - LMFAO.gif

What Would Bonhoeffer Do?

by Eric Metaxas

http://www.breakpoint.org/the-center/columns/call-response/15129-metaxas-what-would-bonhoeffer-do

This is to put Romney in a corner, nothing more, nothing less.

Rush says it's all about the money. Apparently there are a lot of gay bundlers out there that have been holding off.

@RandyM - There are a bunch of gays @ Hillbuzz.com, that can't stand Obama.

@NCJim - LMFAO.gif

What Would Bonhoeffer Do?

by Eric Metaxas

http://www.breakpoin...d-bonhoeffer-do

That's an interesting article by Eric Metaxas.

righteousmomma

I just got so mad listening to the pandering sycophantic sickening soundbites about the noble, historic, chill producing awesome o that Rush is playing that I accidentally slammed my thumb in a heavy drawer.

Thank God (Literally) for Rush.

Btw, been gone today so has anyone read or heard more about Shep Smith's opening remarks last night

"The President of the United States, now in the 21st century," Smith said. "What I'm most curious about, in this time of rising debts and medical issues and all the rest, if Republicans would go out on a limb and try to make this a campaign issue while sitting very firmly, without much question, on the wrong side of history."

Does he not have a clue that he just insulted the vast majority of Fox News viewers .