Top EPA official resigns after 'crucify' comment

clearvision

clearvision

top-epa-official-resigns-after-crucify-commentFOX News:

The Obama administration's top environmental official in the oil-rich South and Southwest region has resigned after Republicans targeted him over remarks made two years ago when he used the word "crucify" to describe his approach to enforcement.

In a letter to EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson sent Sunday, Al Armendariz says he regrets his words and stresses that they do not reflect his work as administrator of the five-state region including Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana. Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The Plot Thickens.....

Did EPA Agents Accuse Private Citizen Of Threatening Armendariz Without The Facts?

6/20/12

I have written here previously on several occasions about Mr. Larry Keller. An average citizen who simply tried to contact an EPA official about his off the wall comments regarding the oil and gas industry only to be visited at his home by armed Special Agents from the EPA. Yes, the Environmental Protection Agency has armed Special Agents. But I suppose that’s another story.

Keller sent a one sentence email inquiring about the contact information of Dr. Al Armendariz. The email simply said: “Hello Mr. Gray, do you have Mr. Armendariz’s contact information so that we can say hello?” Regards- Larry Keller.

This simple email warranted a visit by armed agents who had to drive four hours one way to check out the notorious Mr. Keller. Larry has asked me to publish a phone call which was placed from EPA agent Woods to the local police department the day before their visit. In the call, you’ll hear two interesting things. First, the agent tells the dispatcher that they are going to visit a man “who threatened” one of their officials. At that point in the proceedings, it had not been determined whether or not the email from Mr. Keller was indeed an actual threat. Of course the EPA has maintained that the email’s language could be perceived as a threat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT8i4YfZZOY

More Here

While Al may be gone, his legacy goes on.

@clearvision @cudjo

CGP

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alces95

Larry Keller, just your average citizen. rotfl.gif

Valin

Expand?

Note: Use small words, being a right winger, I am it goes without saying not that bright.

Still no answer.

It was not appropriate for him to resign. Talk about being a think skinned PC.

Next thing you know you have to resign for using the word niggardly.

We will need to equip our fearless leaders with dictionaries and related thesaurusi so as not to offend left or right, black or white, green or brown, Mormon or moron.

@NCTexan on the Mormon vs moron comment :)