Liberal, Just Another Word for Stupid

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

liberal-just-another-word-for-stupidThe Patriot Post:

Liberal, Just Another Word for Stupid

By Burt Prelutsky (Archive) · Thursday, April 26, 2012

I can't tell you how many times I've asked myself how it is that so many of my fellow Americans can actually go out and vote for people as ignorant as Patty Murray, Barbara Boxer and Hank Johnson. Rep. Johnson, in case he's slipped your mind, is the Democrat representing Georgia's 4th congressional district, whose claim to fame is that during a House Armed Services Committee hearing, he asked Admiral Robert Willard if he shared the congressman's concern that adding 8,000 servicemen and their families to the 175,000 civilians on the island could cause Guam to tip over and capsize.

The truth is, even if you ignore their politics, it would be hard to imagine any group of people in which this trio would not stand out by reason of their ignorance.

But just as often, I've found myself wondering why Fox keeps offering up the likes of Juan Williams, Leslie Marshall, Geraldo Rivera, Alan Colmes, Marc Lamont Hill and Bob Beckel. I sit at home listening to these donkeys braying the same predictable talking points to each and every question, and I find myself dismissing Fox's claims to being fair and balanced. If that's their intention, I say to myself, why is it they never invite some intelligent people on to present the liberal side of issues? Scissors-32x32.pngcool.png

Read More http://patriotpost.us/opinion/burt-prelutsky/2012/04/26/liberal-just-another-word-for-stupid/