President George W. Bush to Host 2nd Annual Warrior 100k Mountain Bike Ride for Wounded Warriors

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

blogBush Center:

http://www.bushcenter.com/blog

President George W. Bush to Host 2nd Annual Warrior 100k Mountain Bike Ride for Wounded Warriors

Posted by: Hannah AbneyPosted date: April 23, 2012

DALLAS, TX (April 22, 2012) – From April 26-28th, President George W. Bush will host the second annual Warrior 100K (W100), a 100-kilometer mountain bike ride for United States servicemen and women seriously wounded in Iraq and Afghanistan. This year’s ride will take place at Palo Duro Canyon State Park, just outside of Amarillo, Texas.

“I am honored to host 20 of our nation’s bravest souls for the second annual W100 in the Palo Duro Canyon,” said President Bush. “I look forward to spending time with these wounded warriors in a beautiful part of Texas. Laura and I want to remind our troops and veterans that we admire and respect them a lot. And the W100 is a great way to remind all our fellow citizens of the unbelievable courage, skill, and sacrifice of those who wear the uniform of the United States.”

The W100, along with other programs of the George W. Bush Institute’s Military Service Initiative, highlights the courage and sacrifice of U.S. military personnel who served their country honorably and were significantly injured during Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom.

This year, 20 warriors will join President Bush on the three-day ride. They include Scissors-32x32.png Read More http://www.bushcenter.com/blog

Love that man.

With that kind of attitude there will be NO posting privileges at the Daily Kos for you young lady!

You keep it up and your subscription to Mother Jones will be canceled!