President Obama Sits on Rosa Parks' Bus

clearvision

clearvision

[article=http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/imagecache/gallery_img_full/image/image_file/_mg_6924.jpg][/article]

What an odd picture. He seems so out of touch, lost, alone..... Oh Wait!
Click to Zoom

• Like 1

clearvision

At first I thought it was him in this exhibit from the Ford Museum:

1_Henry%2BFord%2Bmuseum%2Bpostcard.jpg

Something about Obama and Hot Dogs rang a bell...

• Like 1

@clearvision

Is that a for real picture, rephrase, is that a real person in that photo?

Looks like a #@*k-wad from a wax museum

PS

My Inner Ernst told me to add:

Is that a Hoggly Woggly sign or a Piggly Wiggly sign above his Eminence??

Edited by Pepper

pollyannaish

[article=http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/imagecache/gallery_img_full/image/image_file/_mg_6924.jpg][/article]

What an odd picture. He seems so out of touch, lost, alone..... Oh Wait!
Click to Zoom

That picture is just crying for this iconic guy to be added outside his window:

shatnergremlin.jpg

If I wasn't so sleepy...but I'm headed to bed.

My California liberal cousin posted that picture of Obama on Facebook and thought it was just wonderful that he was at the museum and was thoughtfully thinking back to the day of Rosa Parks' brave stand. Just goes to show how people see things differently.....

@clearvision

Is that a for real picture, rephrase, is that a real person in that photo?

Looks like a #@*k-wad from a wax museum

PS

My Inner Ernst told me to add:

Is that a Hoggly Woggly sign or a Piggly Wiggly sign above his Eminence??

Yes, and I think maybe that's a teleprompter he's looking at just outside the window.

• 1 year later...
He Who Walketh Amongst Us

By Arnold Ahlert · Dec. 9, 2013

It takes a lot to creep me out, as the expression goes. But in the space of a single week, four stories have painted a rather disturbing picture with regard to the kind of person Barack Obama really is. And one other story epitomizes the extent to which our hopelessly compromised mainstream media are willing to go to shield Americans from that reality.

On December 1, Americans celebrated the courage of Rosa Parks, marking the 58th anniversary of the the day she refused to move to the back of a Montgomery City bus in 1955. After she was arrested and charged with a violation of the segregationist Jim Crow law, local civil rights activists organized an effective boycott of the bus system, based on the reality that 75 percent of those who used it were black Americans. The boycott, organized by the Montgomery Improvement Association, was led by a young Baptist minister new to the city. The Martin Luther King Jr.-led action lasted 381 days, and in 1956, the Supreme Court of the United States ruled that segregation was unconstitutional. That ruling lent a great deal of legitimacy to the non-violent civil rights movement of the 1960s.

In short, Rosa Parks became an historical icon – which is why it is so disturbing to see how Barack Obama chose to celebrate that piece of history. In a tweet accompanied by a photo, Organizing for Action, the president's former campaign apparatus re-invented as a non-profit “non-partisan" 501 © group, distributed a photo of Barack Obama sitting the in same seat occupied by Ms. Parks almost six decades earlier. "In a single moment 58 years ago today, Scissors-32x32.pnghttp://patriotpost.us/opinion/22109