Article On John Edwards Never Once Mentions ‘Democrat,’ But attacks Republicans Five Times

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

article-on-john-edwards-never-once-mentions-democrat-but-attacks-republicans-five-timesWizbang:

Article On John Edwards Never Once Mentions ‘Democrat,’ But attacks Republicans Five Times

April 17, 2012 | Filed under corruption,Culture Of Corruption,Democrats,Dumb Criminals,John Edwards,Liberals,Media,Media Whores | Posted by Warner Todd Huston

Curiously, the same Atlantic article that rightfully points out that the Old Media was “late to report” on Democrat candidate for President John Edwards’ extramarital affairs an corruption makes its own strange omission from the storyline by somehow forgetting to mention even one time that Edwards was, indeed, a Democrat. Yet five times the piece mentions “Republicans” in order to lead the reader to question motives and cast aspersions on the Grand Old Party.

This one can be chalked up to one of our favorite games, the “name that party” game, where one can read an entire story about a troubled or criminal politician without once being told that the subject is a Democrat.

In his piece headlined, “Why the John Edwards Trial is a Bigger Deal Than You Think,” for The Atlantic, blogger Hampton Dellinger goes into detail about Edwards’ prosecution and tries to tell us what it is all so unusual about the situation.

But it is strange that Edwards is never fully identified as a former candidate for the Democrat nomination for President. On the other hand, Dellinger spares no effort to name Republicans in order, perhaps, to provide mitigation for Edwards.

While Dellinger never uses the word “Democrat,” he goes for the throat of any Republican Scissors-32x32.png

Mah daddee worked in a m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e----l !!

John_Edwards_Breck.jpg

Why in the world would any politician allow anything like this to be made?

@Valin

john_edwards-.jpg

You mean I am not pretty?

I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole! biggrin.png

My point is, You're a male politician running for office. What image do you want to project? A strong (yet caring) person, someone who relates to the voters, someone is deep, thoughtful, serious person.

Even without the sound track, this shows a vain shallow self absorbed person. I know every public person does this, has their hair done...but to allow a movie to be made of it!

@Valin

"My point is, You're a male politician running for office. What image do you want to project? A strong (yet caring) person, someone who relates to the voters, someone is deep, thoughtful, serious person."

obama_bike.jpg

@Valin

"My point is, You're a male politician running for office. What image do you want to project? A strong (yet caring) person, someone who relates to the voters, someone is deep, thoughtful, serious person."

obama_bike.jpg

Image...A good family man, out for a bike ride. AH! What a man of the people!