Ted Nugent Rebuffs Democratic Attacks: ‘I’m a Black Jew at a Nazi-Klan Rally’

clearvision

clearvision

ted-nugent-rebuffs-democratic-attacks-im-a-black-jew-at-a-nazi-klan-rallyABC News:

Rock guitarist, conservative activist and Mitt Romney supporter Ted Nugent says he stands by his provocative rant against the Obama administration at last weekend’s National Rifle Association convention, despite mounting pressure from Democrats and an investigation by the Secret Service.Scissors-32x32.png

“See, I’m a black Jew at a Nazi-Klan rally, and there are some power-abusing corrupt monsters in our federal government that despise me because I have the audacity to speak the truth to identify the violations of our government, particularly Eric Holder and the president and Tim Geithner, ad nauseum,” Nugent told Loesch.

“I have never in my life threatened anyone’s life. I’m incapable of threatening anyone’s life. Because I’m about positive change, my entire speech, all my articles,” he later added.

Nugent did not temper his rhetoric for Democratic National Committee chairwoman Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz or House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, whom he called “varmints.”Scissors-32x32.png

I know that Ted is a spouter, but this seems kinda over the top.

a black Jew at a Nazi-Klan rally! He do have a way with words.

pollyannaish

Ted. We're particularly fond of him around here. He's over the top in the way that Jonathan Swift is over the top.