Michelle: Barack ‘brought us out of the dark, into the light’

Pepper

god-obama-250wi.jpg?w=223Washington Examiner:

Michelle: Barack ‘brought us out of the dark, into the light’

Scissors-32x32.png

First lady Michelle Obama hit the campaign trail again Tuesday, preaching the Gospel of Barack and telling a Nashville fundraiser that the nation is lucky to have him at the helm.

“We are so blessed to have him. We are so blessed,” she said to applause.

The reason: “This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light.”

Scissors-32x32.png

Insert appropriate images below

ObamaMessiah.jpg

Our aunt lives in a nearby assisted living residence. On a recent visit, I noticed this shopping bag. (She loves shopping bags...when I confiscated it, I only obtained her forgiveness by promising another one. Without the, uh, message.) If you can't read the inscription, please let me enlighten you:

"Barack is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "flash of lightning." In the Bible (Judges 4:6)

"Barak is a valiant fighting man who cooperated with the prophetess Deborah to win victory in a battle against overwhelming odds.

"Hussein: is of Biblical meaning: good and handsome. So you see Barak was destined to be a good and handsome man that would rise like a flash of lightning to win victory in a battle against overwhelming odds.

"PROPHECY FULFILLED!"

The Lady in the Pew

Wonder if Barack had those made.

Edited by Rheo
fixed typo by author

Rheo, was there a line as to who was responsible for the bag? Certainly wasn't a Catholic thing was it?

No, no mention of who made/produced/sold it. Thank goodness the Lady in the Pew probably had it burned by now.

Rheo, was there a line as to who was responsible for the bag? Certainly wasn't a Catholic thing was it?

Started out as a poster for $6.95

Started out as a poster for $6.95

And coffee cup and framed art..rolleyes.gif

yup gag material for sure. What a disgusting blob of protoplasm

Do they (the Obama campaign) understand how truly weird this sort of thing comes across as? I mean obviously Michelle Obama is going to sing her husbands praises, but there is a right way and a wrong way to do this, speech writers are supposed to know this kind of thing.

OTOH it does provide people with a sarcastic/snarky mindset the opportunity to have a great deal of fun at their expense. While I would never say anything like.....St Barack the Just and Pure or post images portraying our President in anyway than in a dignified way befitting his position and the office he holds.