Calming the Storm of Martin/Zimmerman-Related Racial Violence

Geee

calming_the_storm_of_martinzimmermanrelated_racial_violence.htmlAmerican Thinker:

As a black conservative Tea Party patriot, I have been struggling with what I should do, if anything, in response to the rash of incidents of racial violence resulting from the Martin/Zimmerman case. Folks, a great evil is running the show in our country right now.

Prolific race-hustler Al Sharpton is heralded as a hero. Attorney General Eric Holder ignores the New Black Panther "dead or alive" bounty on George Zimmerman. Three major TV networks are caught manipulating facts of the Martin/Zimmerman case to fuel racial hatred and anger.

Minister Farrakhan tweeted, referring to the Martin/Zimmerman case, "Where there is no justice, there will be no peace. Soon and very soon, the law of retaliation may very well be applied."

Even a nutcase white supremacist group have thrown their hat, or skinned heads, into the ring, threatening violence.

Rather than showing pictures of 6'3'' seventeen-year-old Trayvon Martin, nearly every TV news broadcast features pictures of Trayvon as an adorable little boy in his little-league football uniform. This is done by design to further the media's storyline: innocent-little-black-boy-murdered-by-evil-racist-white-man. Zimmerman is not white. He is Hispanic. To further the mainstream media storyline, the New York Times has deemed Zimmerman a "white Hispanic."

I do not know what transpired between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin. I do know that the Race Industry has gone to extraordinary, dishonest lengths to promote its innocent-little-black-boy-murdered-by-evil-racist-white-man storyline.

Even president Obama despicably and masterfully fueled the flames of racial hatred by saying, "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon." As a seasoned professional politician, president Obama surely knew that his comment would up the ante of black rage.

So yes, as Christian and as patriot, I wondered, what should I do to help calm the storm of Martin/Zimmerman-related racial violence? Should I rally black conservatives to denounce the violence and call for unity at a press conference? No, the liberal-biased mainstream media would not cover such a press conference. Non-victim-minded blacks do not fit the media-desired image of America. Blacks who love their country without resentment toward fellow Americans who are white are as repulsive to the mainstream media as showing Dracula the cross.Scissors-32x32.png