Sentenced to Death for Being Old, Or, Sarah Palin, Call Your Office

Valin

Sentenced-to-Death-for-Being-Old-Or-Sarah-Palin-Call-Your-OfficeRicochet: Peter Robinson

4/7/12

Remember how Sarah Palin claimed that ObamaCare, with its board of commissars to hold down health care costs, would inevitably result in "death panels?" And how she was then howled down for having suggested a course of action to which no civilized country would resort?

Get a load of this, from the Daily Mail

When Kenneth Warden was diagnosed with terminal bladder cancer, his hospital consultant sent him home to die, ruling that at 78 he was too old to treat.

Even the palliative surgery or chemotherapy that could have eased his distressing symptoms were declared off-limits because of his age.

(Snip)

(Snip)

Of course nothing like this could ever happen here.

@Valin

That will never happen here.

We'll already be dead by the time we hit 70

Being 63...I really hope not.

My folks won't accept this until even the worst bit of this happens to them; Obama is the One AFATC.

My mom was the same way.. LOVED O.. voted for him.. Fortunately for her until her death at age 92 a little over a year ago we did not have to "try the system". I am pretty anti traditional medicine & thus far have no issues needing treatment that someone will tell me "NO". Better to just self treat in life sometimes.