Preparing The Narrative of Defeat

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

preparing-the-narrative-of-defeatWizbang:

Preparing The Narrative of Defeat

April 2, 2012 | Filed under Big government,Congress,Conservatives,Constitutional Issues,Health Care,In The Tank For Obama,Liberals | Posted by Rodney Graves

Having failed (miserably) to read and understand the arguments of the Conservatives when it came to the challenges to Obamacare, the Democrats and the LSM (but I repeat myself) were shocked to find that the high court did indeed appear receptive to those arguments, and dismissive of their own positions.

Now they are working on “Plan B.”

So far that plan appears to be claiming that a ruling against Obamacare would be a political, vice a judicial, decision and that it would mark an activist court…

Let It Be (Political)

Obamacare, politics, and the modern Supreme Court.

By Ross Kaminsky | The American Spectator -Special Report-

And in my hour of darkness

She is standing right in front of me

Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

Democratic political strategist and organizer Robert Creamer claims that overturning Obamacare would make the Supreme Court the “most activist [and] partisan in modern history.”

Radical leftist MSNBC host Rachel Maddow says that the Obamacare decision “may as much be a referendum on the Supreme Court and whether or not the Roberts court is so conservatively politicized that it will make a decision to hurt the President, rather than sticking closely to precedent here.”

In short, supporters of President Obama and his de facto nationalization of the health insurance industry are setting the table to blame the impending destruction of Obamacare, or at least its core “individual mandate” provision, on politics.

The Court’s decision may indeed be political, but not in the way the left suggests.

The most reasonable claim of Court partisanship is against Elena Kagan who should have recused herself from this case due for involvement in the Obama administration’s legal defense strategy for the law, and for her e-mailed glee at the law’s passage. In any case, the idea that conservative judges appointed by prior presidents would rule based on partisan politics is liberal paranoia.

But if Democrats want to say the decision is partisan politics, I say — quoting another famous leftist — Let It Be.

Let the constitution at long last return to speaking words of wisdom to the “broken hearted people” of America suffering under the Obama regime’s many petty tyrannies.

Indeed, and read the whole thing…