Trayvon Martin and the Politics of Racial Guilt

Geee

trayvon-martin-and-the-politics-of-racial-guiltFront Page Magazine:

When at the beginning of March, Allen Coon, a thirteen-year-old boy, was set on fire by two black teenagers who told him, “You get what you deserve, white boy,” this did not prove to be an occasion for national soul-searching. But the shooting death of Trayvon Martin by a Hispanic neighborhood watch captain after a scuffle between the two men has led to hysterical media coverage, state and federal investigations, civil rights marches, lynching threats from the Black Panthers and a statement from Obama urging Americans to search their souls for some unspecified reason.

The latter took time out from the trivial business of nominating a World Bank president to interfere in a local law enforcement matter and join his good friend Al Sharpton, who specializes in racist rhetoric, in throwing some racebaiting gasoline on the flames.

To Obama, the significance of the whole event was that Trayvon Martin looked like his hypothetical son, which presumably Allen Coon did not. The insufferable egotism of that statement suggests that shooting victims only matter if they look anything like the head cheese. It’s racial feudalism and personal politics at its ugliest even as it once again confronts us with Obama’s inability to talk about anything without shining it through the narcissistic lens of the self.Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 1

Draggingtree

Before I jump in on Trayvon Martin case I’m going let it play out through the investigations’ by the Local Law Enforcement. That would be my advices so don’t jump to conclusions as a lot of folks have done including the President by his statement “If I had a son he would look just like Trayvon”. bag.gif

Half the country is ready to hang George Zimmerman.

But I hope this backfires on 666, the Blunderer-in-chief.

By the way, there are crimes committed by thugs who look like Obama's conjured up son, that go unreported in the MSM.

Family Of Tulsa Couple Beaten In Home Invasion: 'They'd Do Anything For Anyone'

This was an elderly white couple who were married 65 years. The wife was sexually assaulted and then beaten to death. But this probably happened too long ago....last week.

Here is the perp

http://iic.tulsacounty.org/InmateDetails.aspx?Id=1313743

More here

http://amren.com/news/2012/03/couple-met-and-married-within-a-month/

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

Before I jump in on Trayvon Martin case I’m going let it play out through the investigations’ by the Local Law Enforcement. That would be my advices so don’t jump to conclusions as a lot of folks have done including the President by his statement “If I had a son he would look just like Trayvon”. bag.gif

Which "pResident Obumbler's son" look would that be?

The Lame Stream 9th Grade Altar Boy Victim of Race look:

120322_CRIME_Trayvon_MartinEX.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

The real Trayvon Martin, "with Gangsta grill" & attitude?

DELETED AS IMAGE IS ACKNOWLEDGED NOT TO BE HIS

He was 6'2" [180+lbs.] and big enough to play high school football, his Facebook page shows him in full gangsta mode - flipping the bird with both hands with his pants halfway to his knees. Shiny new gold 'grill' to boot. He was kicked out of school. [some reports say for beating a bus driver]

Or this Gangsta pResidential Poseur:

120324-if-i-had.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before anyone cries "Racist" let's back off the pResidential re-election politics of race & class division & examine the facts, without a black lynch mob abetted by the sycophant re-election media.

This was still a young man [although, possibly troubled].....much too young to die, and he leaves a grieving family. If Zimmerman was not within his rights to a self-defense [as two witnesses say]....then let justice prevail. Just present both sides, before Zimmerman's execution. Did you know that a 54 year old black friend of Zimmerman's claims that he has been extremely upset about the shooting of Trayvon, & has cried for 3 days....didn't think so...

BTW: Buried @ Google is this initial Sanford police shooting report:

http://cnninsession....policreport.pdf

Edited by clearvision
Image turns out to be "fake"
  • Like 1

SrWoodchuck

The latest:

Police: Trayvon Martin Decked Zimmerman With One Punch, Repeatedly Slammed Head Into Sidewalk…

(Orlando Sentinel) — With a single punch, Trayvon Martin decked the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who eventually shot and killed the unarmed 17-year-old, then Trayvon climbed on top of George Zimmerman and slammed his head into the sidewalk several times, leaving him bloody and battered, authorities have revealed to the Orlando Sentinel.

That is the account Zimmerman gave police, and much of it has been corroborated by witnesses, authorities say.

Scissors-32x32.png

In his version of events, he had turned around and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from behind, the two exchanged words then Trayvon punched him in the nose, sending him to the ground, and began beating him.

Scissors-32x32.png

http://weaselzippers...-into-sidewalk/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

......and, not one to let a crisis go to waste....or score money off the blood of a dead teenager.....the classy Obama presents this:

Team Obama Trying To Capitalize On Trayvon Martin Shooting: Tweets Out Link To Buy Official Hoodie Sweatshirt…

Obama 2012 ✔ @Obama2012

Let everyone know whose team you’re on for 2012 with today’s merchandise steal: the college-style hooded sweatshirt. OFA.BO/QXiDgb

ofa1103_collegiate_hooded_sweatshirt-500x500.jpg

H/T:WeaselZippers - http://weaselzippers...die-sweatshirt/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited to add: Is this not a perfect example, of what Andrew Breitbart was all about? This is the media framing an incident to their advantage & abetting the destruction of civil discourse & any humane perceptions......as well as our American Republic.

Edited by SrWoodchuck