Five disasters we’ll face if U.S. retreats from Afghanistan

Valin

gIQA04zCNS_story.html?wprss=rss_opinionsWashington Post:

Marc A. Thiessen

3/19/12

In the wake of the recent events in Afghanistan, sentiment is growing to speed the U.S. military exit. Half of the American people now want to get out faster, and Obama administration officials are reportedly debating doing just that. Which raises a critical question: What would happen if we pulled out of Afghanistan? Here are the top five disastrous consequences of a precipitous American withdrawal:

(Snip)

This is just the beginning of the ripple effect that would result from a precipitous American retreat in Afghanistan. We keep hearing that we need to get out because support for the mission is plummeting. The reason support is plummeting is because is no one is explaining the consequences of failure to the American people. That’s the job of the commander in chief. It is one he has almost entirely abdicated.

If we withdraw from Afghanistan a 4 word question must be asked...And Then What Happens?

Reason #4 sounds likely, @Valin

We are engaging in a war with at least one if not two arms tied behind our back due to our ROE, but I am sure that most Lefties know that.

This is uncanny, but did you know that the words barry obama and abdication each have the same number of letters....

Reason #4 sounds likely, @Valin

We are engaging in a war with at least one if not two arms tied behind our back due to our ROE, but I am sure that most Lefties know that.

This is uncanny, but did you know that the words barry obama and abdication each have the same number of letters....

tin-foil-hat-3.jpg

Coincidence? I don't think so

• Like 1