Obama warns against "loose talk" of war on Iran

Rokke

obama-warns-against-loose-talk-war-iran-164839295.htmlAP/Yahoo:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama warned on Sunday against "loose talk" of a war with Iran ahead of a crucial meeting in which he will urge Israel's prime minister to avoid a premature strike on the Islamic Republic's nuclear facilities.

On the eve of his talks with Benjamin Netanyahu, Obama used a speech to the pro-Israel U.S. lobbying group AIPAC to pledge his staunch support for the Jewish state and to argue that international sanctions on Iran must be given more time to work.

But there was no sign he and Netanyahu were moving any closer to agreeing on their approach to Iran.Scissors-32x32.png

Thank goodness Netanyahu lives in reality and is not a person who is interested in President Mom Jean's assurances of support. I highly suspect their meeting will look like an effiminate guy getting backhanded by a bar bouncer. You decide who is who.

pollyannaish

Funny. The only person I hear talking is Obama. I can tell by the blah, blah, blah I often hear emitting from the TV.

SrWoodchuck

Funny. The only person I hear talking is Obama. I can tell by the blah, blah, blah I often hear emitting from the TV.

He's transformed the Presidential "Bully Pulpit" into the "Bullsh*t Puppet."