NOW President: Bishops assault on women’s rights will kill women

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

now-president-bishops-assault-on-womens-rights-will-kill-womenWizbang:

NOW President: Bishops assault on women’s rights will kill women

March 3, 2012 | Filed under Feminism,Hatemongers,Leftist Tolerance,Quote Of The Day,Religious Liberty,Women,WTF? | Posted by Rick Rice

And the Bishops are teaming with Republicans to plan these eventual murders:

The collusion of House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops has led to an open declaration of war on the women of this country. The bishops have long sought to enshrine into law those policies of the Catholic Church that subordinate women. And they don’t care how badly women get hurt in the process.

In the last election, the bishops helped to elect legislators that would do their bidding, which includes enacting dangerous and discriminatory bills denying women safe, accessible and affordable abortion care and family planning, even encouraging hospitals to let women die in the name of ‘life.’

A recent poll shows abortion ‘barely registers’ among voter priorities, and yet Speaker Boehner has declared barring federal funding for abortion care a ‘highest priority’ — responding not to the call of his constituents but to the demands of the bishops. And it turns out abortion isn’t the only target, as evidenced by their stunningly dangerous efforts that, if enacted, can and will result in the preventable deaths of women:
Scissors-32x32.png

http://wizbangblog.com/2012/03/03/now-president-bishops-assault-on-womens-rights-will-kill-women/

I was under the impression that NOW's assault on unborn babies was killing babies. And they don't care how many babies they hurt in the process.

I think I'll stay on this side of the fence, thank you.