Mark Levin Tells Media 'Go to Hell' - 'You’re Not Going to Succeed in Driving Rush Limbaugh From the Airwaves'

Rheo

levin-tells-media-go-hell-you-re-not-going-succeed-driving-rush-limbaNewsBusters:

Conservative talk radio host Mark Levin took to the airwaves Friday to defend Rush Limbaugh from all the media attacks he's receiving over his comments regarding Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke.

"You’re not going to succeed in driving Rush Limbaugh from the airwaves...In fact, I think I speak for tens of millions of Americans when I say you can go to hell"

I want the leftists at MSNBC, CNN, and the other so-called news outlets who are dressed up as journalists but are nothing of the sort, I want you to understand something. You don’t get to decide who the rest of us listen to. You don’t get to decide who the rest of us admire. You’re not going to succeed in driving Rush Limbaugh from the airwaves. I don’t care how many cowardly Republicans you speak to. I don’t care how many inside-the-beltway pseudo-conservatives you speak to and so forth.

Our nation is teetering. Everything we believe in is being undermined. The future for our children and grandchildren is perilous. And you in the media do the bidding of the very politicians who have brought us to this dire state. You don’t get to dictate to us. You don’t even get to influence us, try as you might.

Rush isn’t going anywhere because there’s tens of millions of us standing by his side. And we’re not going anywhere either.

You say nothing about the unconstitutional acts of this president. You say nothing of the policies that are bankrupting our nation. You do nothing to expose the lies and deceit of this administration. In fact, if you’re not covering it up, you’re cheering it on. This is why we have no respect for you, why your audience and readership are plummeting and will continue to.

No we will not let you take down Rush or anyone else. In fact, I think I speak for tens of millions of Americans when I say you can go to hell.

Are you guys pro or anti Rush?

Are you guys pro or anti Hannity?

Are you guys pro or anti Levine?

Are you guys pro or anti Constitution?

Are you guys pro or anti Bastiat?

All I know is that 14% of the people that voted in the primary voted FOR Ron Paul.

I don't know HOW many percent YOUR guy lost, but Ron Paul got 14% of the vote.

If your ass-hatted candidate lost: then YOUR candidate needs to begin to think where in the heck they can find 14% of the electorate in order to win.

Otherwise your candidate LOSES!

You can ban all the participants off of your personal web-blog board, but the bottom line: YOUR candidate LOST!

pollyannaish

Oy. Can we just stop this and focus on winning against Obama?

1. It's the economy stupid.

2. We are easily sidetracked.

3. Rush and Fox News are here to stay, don't get mixed up in the fray.

4. Contraception is here to stay.

5. It's the economy stupid.

Sigh. I hate election time. :lol:

pollyannaish

Are you guys pro or anti Rush?

Are you guys pro or anti Hannity?

Are you guys pro or anti Levine?

Are you guys pro or anti Constitution?

Are you guys pro or anti Bastiat?

All I know is that 14% of the people that voted in the primary voted FOR Ron Paul.

I don't know HOW many percent YOUR guy lost, but Ron Paul got 14% of the vote.

If your ass-hatted candidate lost: then YOUR candidate needs to begin to think where in the heck they can find 14% of the electorate in order to win.

Otherwise your candidate LOSES!

You can ban all the participants off of your personal web-blog board, but the bottom line: YOUR candidate LOST!

Let me answer that:

1. I believe Rush has an excellent radio show that is commercially successful. I agree with him when I do, and don't when I don't.

2. I believe Hannity has popular radio and tv shows that are commercially successful. I agree with him when I do, and don't when I don't.

3. I believe that Levine is a very smart man, with a successful radio show. I agree with him when I do and don't when I don't.

4. I 100% believe in the constitution and believe that it is our best chance at freedom. I get frustrated with how far we have strayed, but am also practical enough to know that we can not get back to where I think we should be magically. It will take decades of work and a particular emphasis on changing the expectations and beliefs of the citizenry. We can not change our government without changing the way our culture thinks/believes. The left understood that and has been working at it for nearly a century. We would be well advised to think long term as well, or the right will soon be an endangered species.

5. I need to be more versed in it, but I do think Bastiat has it mostly right.

6. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT about your candidates losing and looking for where to get the votes. Dead on. And you are right that Ron Paul can NOT be ignored. I will say that I think he is finally getting the attention he deserves for ideas I agree with (just like any of the others) he is right on.

Good post @raygun. You definitely focus on the ACTIVIST winning a campaign. Liking or not liking makes no difference at all. It's all about finding the votes to win.

• Like 2