Sheriff Arpaio: Obama birth certificate a ‘forgery’

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel

sheriff-arpaio-obama-birth-certificate-forgeryWashington Times:

PHOENIX — Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said Thursday he suspects the birth certificate President Obama released last year is a “computer-generated forgery” — and also raised questions about the authenticity of the president’s Selective Service card.

“Based on all of the evidence presented and investigated, I cannot in good faith report to you that these documents are authentic,” Sheriff Arpaio said. “My investigators believe that the long-form birth certificate was manufactured electronically and that it did not originate in paper format as claimed by the White House.”

Questions over Mr. Obama’s birth certificate have been a political sideshow for the last four years, and have persisted despite repeated denials by the White House, and despite the release of evidence he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on Aug. 4, 1961. That evidence included both a certificate of live birth released during the 2008 campaign and the long-form certificate last year.

Fact-check organizations have concluded the certificates are authentic, and Mr. Obama has joked about those who questioned his birth. At last year’s White House Correspondents Association Dinner, soon after releasing his long-form certificate, he mocked Donald Trump, who had said his own investigators were looking into the matter.

Now Sheriff Arpaio, who first built his national profile by creating tent cities for jail inmates and later by taking a tough stance on illegal immigration, could reignite questions among those who continue to believe Mr. Obama was born outside the U.S., and therefore is ineligible to be president under the Constitution’s provision that the officeholder be a natural-born citizen.

________

Hey, Joe, whaddya think you know?wacko.png

SrWoodchuck
Hey, Joe, whaddya think you know? :wacko:

WVR! Here's what Joe thinks he knows from one of my favorite blogs.....World Net Daily:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/sheriff-joes-posse-probable-cause-obama-certificate-a-fraud/

BTW: It includes this link , so you can keep up with Sheriff Arpaio news, as it unfolds:

NOTE: In case you missed the news conference of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s “Cold Case Posse,” WND plans to have the entire event available in 15-minute increments beginning Friday morning at this online location.

I like Joe for his jail-bird dress code.

I can think of a number of the current administration who need be so attired as well.

pink-prison-uniforms.jpg

SrWoodchuck

I like Joe for his jail-bird dress code.

I can think of a number of the current administration who need be so attired as well.

pink-prison-uniforms.jpg

@NCTexan!

Particularly like the "sweetheart" ankle chains.......they'd make a great touch for Barry & Eric......

Anything to get the word out about the fraud is fine by me. The Emperor's New Clothes. No one in the GOP nor mainstream media dared challenge Obama on this in the 2008 run up.

the%2Bemperor%2527s%2Bnew%2Bclothes.jpg

Draggingtree

[articleshotarticle=/http://wp.wnd.com/]WND:[/articleshotarticle]

http://wp.wnd.com/

CERTIFIGATE

Sheriff Joe: 'Probable cause' Obama certificate a fraud

Team wants investigation elevated to criminal-forgery probe – person of interest ID'd

NOTE: In case you missed the news conference of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s “Cold Case Posse,” WND plans to have the entire event available in 15-minute increments beginning Friday morning at this online location.

PHOENIX – An investigative “Cold Case Posse” launched six months ago by “America’s toughest sheriff” – Joe Arpaio of Arizona’s Maricopa County – has concluded there is probable cause that the document released by the White House last year as President Obama’s birth certificate is a computer-generated forgery.

The investigative team has asked Arpaio, who is at a news conference in Phoenix live-streamed by WND TV that began at 3 p.m. Eastern time, to elevate the investigation to a criminal probe that will make available the resources of his Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.

The posse says it has identified at least one person of interest in the alleged forgery of Obama’s birth certificate.

Arapaio, known for his strict enforcement of immigration laws, commissioned the investigative team after local citizens presented him with a petition expressing concern that Obama might not be eligible for Arizona’s presidential ballot.

In addition to the live-streaming, WND is making available to the public a report distributed to media today by Arpaio’s investigators.

GET A FREE COPY OF THE ARPAIO REPORT THAT WAS DISTRIBUTED TO PRESS TODAY

The posse, comprised of former law enforcement officers and lawyers with law enforcement experience, has interviewed dozens of witnesses and examined hundreds of documents. It also has taken numerous sworn statements from witnesses around the world.

Mike Zullo, Arpaio’s lead investigator, said his team believes the Hawaii Department of Health has engaged in a systematic effort to hide from public inspection any original 1961 birth records it may have in its possession.

Scissors-32x32.png

read more

http://wp.wnd.com/