Obama Has Already Lost, and He Doesn't Even Know It

Draggingtree

wwwamericanthinker.comAmerican Thinker:

February 24, 2012

Obama Has Already Lost, and He Doesn't Even Know It

ByDavid Coughlin

Barack Obama is a lame-duck president already, but he probably doesn't realize it since he is surrounded by leftist zealots who insulate him from any contrary opinions and shielded by the partisan mainstream media. Obama's popularity began falling right after his election, and the percentage disapproving has exceeded those approving steadily since 2009. Each and every voting bloc that supported him in 2008 has eroded by at least 10 points -- even the African-American voters, with independents and young voters dropping by over 30 points. Approval on major issues (economy, budget, deficit, employment, etc.) has also eroded, with disapproval exceeding approval ratings across the board.

Despite approval ratings lower than any president's in recent history, the media push-polls are trying to sell us the idea that Obama is well liked and has a good chance to be re-elected, meanwhile ignoring any

Scissors-32x32.png

Read more: http://www.americant...l#ixzz1nKglB3Rn

• Like 1

I like to think only idiots would vote for him with his record, but then when see a Mercedes in high end residential area the other day with a 2012 Obama sticker.....

I like to think only idiots would vote for him with his record, but then when see a Mercedes in high end residential area the other day with a 2012 Obama sticker.....

There are millions of idiots in high end residential areas driving Mercedes.

These days, that person could easily be living purely on free government handouts. Heck, the Mercedes was probably part of a welfare program. It came with a free Obama sticker.

righteousmomma

The title of the tune is The Thrill is Gone, and he performed it live in front of Obama and Moochelle this week. Can you imagine Obama sitting there listening to this and probably not getting it? Ha-ha-ha-ha.

B.B. KING: You know you done me wrong, baby, and you'll be sorry someday.

RUSH: Yeah, that's what we all hope. B.B. King and The Thrill is Gone.

There are millions and millions of idiots that will vote for him again. There are also millions of uninformed that will vote for him because they still believe the MSM is neutral and printing the truth.

However, I have hope that millions who voted for him because they believed he was a moderate, "post partisan" and "post racial"... have now learned the truth.

I also have hope that those who were caught up thinking that voting for the first black president made them cool, trendy, and white-guilt free... will be busy with the next trend du jour on voting day.

Finally, I have hope that the intensity of the anti-Obama vote will drive people to the voting booth like never before.

• Like 1