The Cult of The Daily Kos and the Kool Aid of Political Correctness

Geee

the-cult-of-the-daily-kos-and-the-kool-aid-of-political-correctnessFront Page Magazine:

[Editor's note: The article below is written by Eric Allen Bell, a filmmaker who was recently banned from blogging at the “Daily Kos” because he wrote three articles that ran afoul of the mindset there, specifically naming “Loonwatch.com” as a “terrorist spin control network.” He has told his story in his Frontpage article, which went viral around the world, The High Price of Telling the Truth About Islam. Don't miss Eric Bell on Frontpage's television program, The Glazov Gang.]

It was like something out of a zombie movie. The protagonist finds himself surrounded by lifeless, mindless monsters in a catatonic trance state, unstoppable, charging at him from every angle. And no matter how many times he fires at them with his super powerful automatic machine gun, they just keep coming at him, over the hills, through the windows, bursting through the floorboards – waves and waves of lifeless zombies for as far as the eye can see.

Such was the case last October when, after having written numerous blogs for The Daily Kos, a liberal blog with an estimated readership of over 1 million visitors per day, they came for me – the dreaded “Kossacks” those registered Daily Kos readers who log on to offer “constructive criticism” of the blogs.

To learn more about my eventual exile from the liberal blogosphere and how I turned to the dark side, please read “The High Cost of Telling the Truth About Islam”. They say a Conservative is a Liberal who got mugged. But what do you call a Liberal who was tarred and feathered, then publicly stoned (I’m pretty sure a privately stoned Liberal is now simply called a “Ron Paul supporter”), sent before a firing squad of Taqiyya trained Islamofacists who fire rounds of deceptive chapter and verse – quoted from the psychotic ramblings of some ancient desert psychopath, then pounded by the meat grinder of his own conscience and finally sent to a Halal butcher to be slaughtered by Islamophobia watchdog sites such as Loonwach.com and CAIR? Well, whatever that is, that’s me. So glad we have this time together.Scissors-32x32.png

righteousmomma

political correctness is gonna kill us all - one way or another.

Should have added good article - a real zinger and true real life irony that is no end frustrating.

Wow. Great article. Mr. Bell should use the experience of this "revelation" to question some of the other outlandish PC tenets of Liberalism.