The Un-Obama Has A Good Chance To Be Re-Elected

Geee

quiet-obama-polls-better.htmInvestors Business Daily:

Barack Obama's favorability in the polls falls when he is himself — overexposed, hard left in his press conferences, and boastful about legislative achievements like Obama-Care and a stimulus of more than $1 trillion.

Then a strange thing happened. Obama largely went quiet. Often he was out of sight, vacationing in Hawaii or golfing. It was almost as if he learned that the less he was seen or heard, the more Americans liked the idea of Obama as president rather than the reality of his constant "Make no mistake about it" and "Let me be perfectly clear" sermonizing.

Obama has now edged ahead of his potential Republican Party rivals in the polls. He waited for the noisy Republicans to grab national attention in the debates and primaries before moving hard left to firm up his base.

So while the nation was amused, repelled and bored by the constant back-and-forth over Mitt Romney's moneymaking and Newt Gingrich's marriages and off-the-cuff philosophizing, Obama matter-of-factly canceled the vital Keystone pipeline project.

He even more quietly prepared to ask Congress to raise the debt ceiling to over $16 trillion to accommodate his fourth consecutive reckless trillion-dollar-plus annual deficit — while planning to slash the defense budget in the next decade. Did anyone notice that he made controversial "recess" appointments — which as a senator he had opposed — when most thought Congress was not really in recess?

Obama now rarely talks about his supposed signature achievements, whether the huge deficit "priming" or the unpopular ObamaCare. Republicans have only controlled the House of Representatives for the past year, yet Obama now blasts them for stopping what he in theory wanted to do as president.

I am scared to death VDH might very well be right. 0 has some very, very wily people advising him.

@nickydog

I see it a little differently. The credit does not go to 666 and his thugs as much as that as a nation, on the whole, we have a very, very uninformed electorate with ever increasing hands out for handouts.

I am scared to death VDH might very well be right. 0 has some very, very wily people advising him.

@nickydog

I see it a little differently. The credit does not go to 666 and his thugs as much as that as a nation, on the whole, we have a very, very uninformed electorate with ever increasing hands out for handouts.

Yes @Pepper. That is what is so extremely depressing.sad.png