Rep. Moran: Allen West Not Representative Of African American Community

Valin

rep-moran-allen-west-no-representative-of-african-american-communityRight Scoop:

2/1/12

(Snip)

“People like Mr. West, and Governor Brewer and so on, particularly Mr. West, is not only not representative of the African-American community or of the Republican Party, let alone of the American public. So what he says really is of little or no consequence, but it’s unfortunate.

“He just seems clueless now that he has climbed aboard ship. He’s climbed this ladder of opportunity that was constructed by so many of his ancestors’ sweat, sacrifice, blood, you know they did everything they could for his generation to be successful. But now that he’s climbed on board ship, instead of reaching down and steadying the ladder, he wants to push it off. ‘I’m up here. If you’re not with me, too bad.’ And President Obama, fortunately, is the kind of guy that says ‘I was very fortunate to get where I am and I’m going to spend my life trying to steady that latter of opportunity by reducing college tuition and training our workers, trying to get a decent job for everybody. Making sure that while I’m African-American, it really doesn’t matter. What matters is my commitment to public service, my love for this country and I’m going to leave a constructive legacy’”

Moran says that Obama “doesn’t engage in this nonsense” and calls him our “Lion King” while comparing his Republican detractors to “hyenas.”

(Click On Link For Video)

Operation Black Storm is coming, Rep. Moran. You just wait.

From PJ Tatler

No, the Democrats aren’t obsessed with race. They just make every last single flippin’ thing about race, every time they have the opportunity.

laugh.png

I am so sick of it.

It is way past being old. The problem is, the Race card, and the Class envy card are really all they have.

I am so sick of it.

It is way past being old. The problem is, the Race card, and the Class envy card are really all they have.

Oh silly me I forgot George W Bush is the spawn of satan

I am so sick of it.

I hope they keep it up. I hope the voting public has started to pay attention to their mission statement of Race & Class envy. I posted the Operation Black Storm on FB and NCJim reposted it. I hope it gets read and shared.

We saw how hope worked out for me in 2008. ha.

A 50- something year old white woman arrived at her seat on a crowded flight and immediately didn't want the seat. The seat was next to a black man. Disgusted, the woman immediately summoned the flight attendant and demanded a new seat. The woman said "I cannot sit here next to this black man." The fight attendant said "Let me see if I can find another seat."

After checking, the flight attendant returned and stated "Ma'am, there are no more seats in economy, but I will check with the captain and see if there is something in first class." About 10 minutes went by and the flight attendant returned and stated "The captain has confirmed that there are no more seats in economy, but there is one in first class. It is our company policy to never move a person from economy to first class, but being that it would be some sort of scandal to force a person to sit next to an UNPLEASANT person, the captain agreed to make the switch to first class."

Before the woman could say anything, the attendant gestured to the black man and said, "Therefore sir, if you would so kindly retrieve your personal items, we would like to move you to the comfort of first class as the captain doesn't want you to sit next to an unpleasant person." Passengers in the seats nearby began to applause while some gave a standing ovation.

----

True or not. I like it.

• Like 1

I am so sick of it.

I hope they keep it up. I hope the voting public has started to pay attention to their mission statement of Race & Class envy.

Great minds think alike. Of course there is the Big Lie argument.

A 50- something year old white woman arrived at her seat on a crowded flight and immediately didn't want the seat. The seat was next to a black man. Disgusted, the woman immediately summoned the flight attendant and demanded a new seat. The woman said "I cannot sit here next to this black man." The fight attendant said "Let me see if I can find another seat."

After checking, the flight attendant returned and stated "Ma'am, there are no more seats in economy, but I will check with the captain and see if there is something in first class." About 10 minutes went by and the flight attendant returned and stated "The captain has confirmed that there are no more seats in economy, but there is one in first class. It is our company policy to never move a person from economy to first class, but being that it would be some sort of scandal to force a person to sit next to an UNPLEASANT person, the captain agreed to make the switch to first class."

Before the woman could say anything, the attendant gestured to the black man and said, "Therefore sir, if you would so kindly retrieve your personal items, we would like to move you to the comfort of first class as the captain doesn't want you to sit next to an unpleasant person." Passengers in the seats nearby began to applause while some gave a standing ovation.

----

True or not. I like it.

OUCH!

righteousmomma

If ya ever want to read in one statement the perfect definition of oxymoronic this is it:

“People like Mr. West, and Governor Brewer and so on, particularly Mr. West, is not only not representative of the African-American community or of the Republican Party, let alone of the American public. So what he says really is of little or no consequence, but it’s unfortunate.

If ya ever want to read in one statement the perfect definition of oxymoronic this is it:

Looking at this in a positive light...he didn't accuse them of being mass murders. Of course the day is young.

They have two cards, Race & Class Envy, and they use them all the time. The sad thing is (and I've seen this) if you say the word Conservative to a Black person they hear Bigot. Of course this can lead to a teachable moment. The Left has been very good at selling this Conservative=Racist message