Mr. and Mrs. Cranky Pants

Geee

mr-and-mrs-cranky-pantsCNSnews:

So, it turns out that the cool cat billed as "No Drama Obama" by his sycophants is actually quite the drama queen. While the White House publicly pretends to ignore conservative detractors of his administration, Chief Touchy-Touchy seems to be personally consumed by our critiques. Yes, mine included.

On Wednesday, the president had himself a mini-"Toddlers and Tiaras"-style meltdown with Arizona GOP Gov. Jan Brewer after landing in Phoenix for a post-State of the Union dog-and-pony show. As Brewer told pool reporters on the scene, Obama took umbrage at Brewer's recent memoir. She minced no words on the cover: "Scorpions for Breakfast: My Fight Against Special Interests, Liberal Media, and Cynical Politicos to Secure America's Border."

And she minced no words describing her impressions of Obama as they sparred over her state's tough immigration enforcement law, which is now the subject of a Justice Department witch-hunt. Brewer called Obama "patronizing" and "condescending." I'd say she was excruciatingly polite.

According to Brewer, "He was a little disturbed about my book. ... I said to him that I have all the respect in the world for the office of the president. The book is what the book is. I asked him if he read the book. He said he read (an) excerpt." In the shadow of Air Force One, Obama complained that Brewer hadn't "treated him cordially" and then stalked off while she was responding mid-sentence.

Photogs captured the fracas on film. The civility police gasped at Brewer's "disrespectful" finger-pointing. On cue, one progressive commentator insinuated the gesture was a "racist" jab tantamount to lynching.

The president was singing a more laid-back tune last summer. As debate on Capitol Hill over the debt ceiling and spending sizzled, Obama bragged to reporters: "I'm not trying to poke at you guys. ... I generally don't watch what is said about me on cable. I generally don't read what's said about me even in The Hill (newspaper), so part of this job is having a thick skin and understanding that a lot of this stuff is not personal."Scissors-32x32.png

He is President for heaven's sake not God nor king.

It is quite obvious that you fail to grasp the magnificent wonderfulness of (cue the trumpets) "THE ONE".

I highly recommend you change your attitude lady! Otherwise you will be getting a visit by some reeducation technician'

new_black_panthers.jpg?w=300&h=225

• Like 1

Oblamer is the perfect example of a waste of oxygen.

His half-blackness does not come with an immunity from being an a-hole.[another example he excels at]

Valjar & Moo, may have to increase his meds.

I think that may determine the whole election.....whether the actual two people running the pResidency, can formulate the right chemical balance for him to campaign & still be able to read his pablum from TOTUS.

• Like 1

righteousmomma

Bobby Jindal was just on Fox and Friends relating his same experience with the 0. Says the 0 is thin skinned and Jindal was very surprised then that the 0 was not focusing on the dire needs of Louisiana but "how he would look" when some trite innocuous letter was revealed. Edited to add that the J thought it was a staged affair for the cameras.

(Btw, just so you'll know when I type "the 0" its not an upper case o but a number. 'nuff said)

You want to talk about finger pointing as a sign of disrespect... Here's a DEM classic to the American people.

ClintonPointing.jpg

....so, was he a racist OR a sexist? Or a racist AND a sexist?