Fox News Drifting Leftward?

Geee

fox_news_drifting_leftward.htmlAmerican Thinker:

Cliff Kincaid at America's Survival has launched a call for Fox News to bring back Glenn Beck. This announcement comes on the heels of troubling revelations about Beck's firing and other disturbing trends at Fox. It quickly got front-page coverage at the Huffington Post, presumably to launch a campaign of ridicule and smears before Kincaid's idea builds momentum. No matter how much they sneer, the left is terrified of Beck.

Beck's firing was the work of George Soros, Kincaid has revealed. Soros funded Color of Change, the organization founded by Van Jones that launched a boycott against Fox after Beck (really Trevor Loudon)outed Jones as a communist. But Soros is also behind the groups Jewish Funds for Justice and Media Matters, both of which attacked Beck as an anti-Semite for his reporting about Soros' activities during WWII. roperties but felt no guilt about it.

Beck's demise apparently came some time after an article, published by Jewish Funds for Justice President Simon Greer, criticized Beck for his exposé on Soros. It was followed by a letter signed by hundreds of rabbis that was published in the Wall Street Journal demanding that Fox sanction Beck. Writing in the Jerusalem Post about Beck's departure, Caroline Glick blamed "the liberal American Jewish establishment,

Scissors-32x32.png

@Geee

I watched Fox most of the time - now much of it is the same repeated bilge as the rest of the channels. Buried Alive is more interesting blink.png

PS The Shepster looks most unhealthy at times.

righteousmomma

Ditto, pepper.

As for Beck - first I have heard that he was fired. He said it was his discision to launch a new network where "the truth" could be heard.

Of course one never knows Would not be surprised but his show was always the highest rated in its slot.

@Geee

I watched Fox most of the time - now much of it is the same repeated bilge as the rest of the channels. Buried Alive is more interesting blink.png

PS The Shepster looks most unhealthy at times.

Pepper. Mr Geee and I saw him for the first time in a long time and said exactly the same thing. He looks like he is ill!

I really try hard to listen to Glen Beck when he's on. Well, at least if I'm in the car. I usually don't last long. He kind of reminds me of Ron Paul. On target with a few things. Wildly flapping around the barnyard with his head cut off crazy on several others.

As for Fox...TV news is so 90's. My new solution is to spend 5 minutes scanning headlines on a few websites. That's all you need to determine if there has been some catastrophic news event. It takes 30 minutes for the blowhards on any of the news channels to tell you the same thing. And since I don't really consider the latest celebrity breakup BREAKING NEWS!!! I don't get a sense I'm missing much.

You are not missing much. I don't watch the news channels either. Actually hate the tv being on....clear and I just had this discussion. The remote is now on the bottom of the pool. ha.

You are not missing much. I don't watch the news channels either. Actually hate the tv being on....clear and I just had this discussion. The remote is now on the bottom of the pool. ha.

I don't watch the TV news much anymore either. I pretty much do the same thing Rokke does -- scan the headlines and then come here to TRR. Although like saveliberty I do turn on Brett Baier and sometimes Neal Cavuto.

I said I don't watch news. I didn't say I could live without a remote. I will say that most days on the road, I never turn on the TV in my hotel room. I don't even realize it until I'm getting ready to leave. Probably a good thing because they say the dirtiest thing in a hotel room is the remote control. That's really saying something. FedEx puts us in some pretty nice hotels, but I don't even want to know what's gone on in them. One good recent development is a lot of hotels have shifted to douvet covers on their beds with cotton sheet covers that slip on and off. Much better than those slippery, polyester bedspreads.

Wow. How's that for subject slip from Fox News turning leftward.

I said I don't watch news. I didn't say I could live without a remote. I will say that most days on the road, I never turn on the TV in my hotel room. I don't even realize it until I'm getting ready to leave. Probably a good thing because they say the dirtiest thing in a hotel room is the remote control. That's really saying something. FedEx puts us in some pretty nice hotels, but I don't even want to know what's gone on in them. One good recent development is a lot of hotels have shifted to douvet covers on their beds with cotton sheet covers that slip on and off. Much better than those slippery, polyester bedspreads.

Someone must have made you paranoid about hotel bedspreads....

I have a good friend who says the first thing she does when entering a hotel/ motel room is clean the remote with one of those disposable wipes.

Someone must have made you paranoid about hotel bedspreads....

I have a good friend who says the first thing she does when entering a hotel/ motel room is clean the remote with one of those disposable wipes.

"Old man drool" would actually be pretty far up on the sanitary scale from what I'm thinking. The first thing I do now is check for bedbugs.

OK. How does one 'check' for bedbugssmile.png

Lift up the bottom sheet and look along the ribbing along the bottom edge of the mattress for blood spots or actual bugs. Then look behind the headboard and under the bottoms of drawers in bedside tables. If there's no signs, you're probably good to go. Before I started checking, I woke up one morning to a bedbug crawling toward me. I put it in a glass and took it to the front desk. They were more horrified than I was. Nasty things.

Lift up the bottom sheet and look along the ribbing along the bottom edge of the mattress for blood spots or actual bugs. Then look behind the headboard and under the bottoms of drawers in bedside tables. If there's no signs, you're probably good to go. Before I started checking, I woke up one morning to a bedbug crawling toward me. I put it in a glass and took it to the front desk. They were more horrified than I was. Nasty things.

LOL..you guys.

The only sure way to check for bedbugs is to set one side of the bed on fire and stab them with a pointed knife when they come out.

• Like 2

LOL..you guys.

The only sure way to check for bedbugs is to set one side of the bed on fire and stab them with a pointed knife when they come out.

I hadn't really thought of that approach. The real risk with doing something like that is running afoul with PETA. Burning and impaling creatures isn't on their approved list. Maybe I should just try to make friends with the bedbugs and try to isolate their attacks to one part of my body.

Good to know. Mr. Geee io obsessed with the creatures. We spray the room with that organic spray. Leave for dinner and come back. blink.png

Beck's firing was the work of George Soros, Kincaid has revealed. Soros funded Color of Change, the organization founded by Van Jones that launched a boycott against Fox after Beck (really Trevor Loudon)outed Jones as a communist.

Tin_foil_hat_2.png

ITS ALL PART OF THE PLOT

I really try hard to listen to Glen Beck when he's on. Well, at least if I'm in the car. I usually don't last long. He kind of reminds me of Ron Paul. On target with a few things. Wildly flapping around the barnyard with his head cut off crazy on several others.

@Rokke

I feel the same way about Beck. He's amazingly "right on" with about 20% of what comes out of his mouth. The rest strikes me as self serving and patronizing bilge. The more bilge that I hear... the more I'm sensitized to it.

"Let me tell you (little people who can't think for yourselves) need to do.... blah, blah, blah..."

Scissors-32x32.png

LOL..you guys.

@Evad

That's a sure fire way to get rid of head lice. You need head lice, a razor, an ice pick, some Everclear and some matches. Just shave one half or your head and....