Valerie Jarrett Blasts Republicans from the Pulpit

Geee

valerie-jarrett-blasts-republicans-pulpit_616821.html
Weekly Standard:

On the Sunday before the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday, senior White House adviser Valerie Jarrett visited Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta to give a political speech, in support of her boss (Barack Obama) and congressional Democrats:

"Teachers, and firefighters, and policemen, whose jobs are now in jeopardy because Congress--well let me be specific--because the Republicans in Congress," Jarrett told the crowd. According to the CBS affiliate in Atlanta, at this point, "Before she could finish her sentence, people in the congregation were laughing, and applauding."

At the Sunday service, Jarrett also brought up Osama bin Laden's death in order to praise the president. "We all sleep a little better at night knowing Osama Bin Laden and his lieutenants are not plotting a terrorist attack against the United States," Jarrett said. Then she pivoted to Iraq: "I saw so many soldiers returning home from their last tour of duty in Iraq, in time for the Christmas holidays."

At the end of Sunday's sermon, after Jarrett had delivered her remarks to the congregation, the church held a voter registration drive.snip

"All the good that's come from the Obama administration."

:lmfao: Stop Valerie...your killing me!

"We all sleep a little better at night knowing Osama Bin Laden and his lieutenants are not plotting a terrorist attack against the United States,"

Bet ya 10,000 stolen votes I can prove you wrong.

Not sure why she was stumping at Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta..... no gain in voters there since it's 100% Democrat and 100% pro-Obama. (That's pretty much the city of Atlanta in general.) Had to be to get her mug in front of the local CBS station cameras.

Not sure why she was stumping at Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta..... no gain in voters there since it's 100% Democrat and 100% pro-Obama. (That's pretty much the city of Atlanta in general.) Had to be to get her mug in front of the local CBS station cameras.

shoutRandyM! She's MiLKing Marty's B-day......at his old church.