The Candidate Match Game

Valin

The-Candidate-Match-Game
Ricochet:

Ben Domenech
12/19/11

I am typically unimpressed with candidate match games, since they tend to be far too simplistic and only ask hot button issues. "Would you like to give poor Americans houses and hot meals and reality television, or would you like to make delicious soup from their bones?" And so on.

But this USA Today test is actually pretty well done I think. The ability to weight certain portions that matter, and diminish those that do not, is particularly worthwhile.
(Snip)

Sorry no Gene Rayburn.

Michele-Newt-Mitt :unsure:

Newt/Mitt/:blink: Paul

Well I do have strong libertarian leanings on domestic issues....ir I've yet to see a tax/program/cabinet dept. that couldn't be cut or eliminated.

righteousmomma

So I went back and expressed one different opinion that I was iffy on and changed a "none of the above" and was Paul, Bachman, Perry. (Paul I would NEVER vote for - unless he is the one running against the o on the Republican side.

righteousmomma

On this one I had several "none of the above" but came out Newt, Michelle, Perry.

RINO! :P

Well, now I am libertarian like you - Paul #1

Jon Huntsman, Newt, Michelle. Mostly I was glad to see Obama was lowest on the chart.

When (cue the trumpet fanfare) Ron Paul ascends to his rightful place in the Oval Office and the lion lays down with the lamb....You are going to be in a lot of trouble! How dare you have anyone other than (cue the trumpet fanfare Dr. Ron Paul on your list.

I don't buy this one. I was able to slide one slide from less to more and totally switch the 3 candidates with 2 news ones.

I don't buy this one. I was able to slide one slide from less to more and totally switch the 3 candidates with 2 news ones.

?

I had the results from all the questions and sliders to the left done. I then moved a single slider that was all the way to less over to more. The three candidates I had were replaced by two new candidates and one of the three moved to the middle. Just saying not a good representation of my other 10 views matching if changing the weight of one totally changes the matches.

?

I had the results from all the questions and sliders to the left done. I then moved a single slider that was all the way to less over to more. The three candidates I had were replaced by two new candidates and one of the three moved to the middle. Just saying not a good representation of my other 10 views matching if changing the weight of one totally changes the matches.

Ah! That explains it. Thanks.