Jump to content

Holder’s ties to OKC Bombing


Recommended Posts


18 Dec 2011-Sunday

Posted by radiopatriot in American Spirit

I have long been interested in what happened in OKC the day the Murrah Federal Building was bombed. Early on I interviewed Jayna Davis several times, the TV reporter who covered the story and wrote a book about the inconsistencies in the governments stories, especially about the existence of John Doe. She got nowhere with her investigation, despite the fact that she had David Schippers pulling for her in DC.

The following dropped into my mailbox this morning, and Im reprinting it as is. The link to the BigGovernment piece by Bob McCarty (another person Ive interviewed, though not on this matter) is well worth reading it includes an video interview with Sen. Orrin Hatch in which he admits that there is a coverup of Trentadues murder.

Heres the email thread, as sent. I have removed the senders names to protect their identities:


Received this from The United States Patriots Union blog site. I dont recall ever hearing about AFP (American Free Press). Im HOPING maybe someone has more information on this? I didnt find anything at Jesse Trentadues site.
GOD Bless,
Attorney General Holder Tied to OKC Bombers

By The Staff at AFP

Eric Holder, current attorney general of the United States, managed an FBI operation that provided explosives to Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols just prior to the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995, according to official documents released during the ongoing investigation into government foreknowledge of the supposed terrorist attack.

According to the documentation provided in the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit brought against the Department of Justice by Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue, the Oklahoma City bombing had aspects of being an FBI sting operation that went out of control. Holder had authorized the FBI to provide explosives to Nichols and McVeigh, then lost track of both the explosives and their targets. McVeigh went on to detonate some of the explosives outside the federal building, an act that was designed to help anti-terrorism legislation pass Congress. But an additional case of explosives was unaccounted for.

After the bombing, when the FBI learned the location of the explosives, Holder reportedly sent emails to FBI agents ordering them to recover the explosives before they could be found by some other branch of the government. FBI agents failed to spot the additional, unexploded explosives during an initial search of Nicholss home and offered to spare him the death penalty if he would help them recover them.

The case of explosives was, however, recovered by another law enforcement agency and was later determined to have the incriminating fingerprints of two FBI agents, as well as fingerprints of McVeigh and Nichols.

Shortly after the bombing, Kenneth Trentadue, a government informant, was murdered in his prison cell. His family has been pursuing legal action against the federal government ever since.snip

Wiki-Kenneth Michael Trentadue-Killed by mistake to silence?

snip Arrest and death

Kenneth was apprehended on June 10, 1995, nearly two months after the Oklahoma City bombing, while crossing the border from Mexico into California, when police officers ran his driver's license and discovered that he was wanted for violating his parole.[1] On August 18, Trentadue was transferred to the Department of Justice's Federal Transfer Center in Oklahoma City. According to prison records, three days later, at 3:02 a.m., the morning of August 21, 1995, Kenneth was found in his cell suspended from a noose made out of his bed sheets, dead.[2]

Oklahoma County District Attorney Bob Macy and federal officials determined that Trentadue had committed suicide by hanging himself. Officials tried to obtain the permission of Trentadue's family to cremate the body at the government's expense--an unprecedented move--but the family declined, since they found the claims of suicide suspicious. The government then performed an autopsy on Trentadue, but did not notify the family.[3]

When the family received the body from the prison authorities, it was covered in wounds, cuts, and bruises, leading the family to believe Trentadue had been tortured and beaten before his death. Trentadue had sustained three heavy blows to the head, and his throat had been cut; prison authorities claimed the wounds were self-inflicted.[2] The day after Trentadue's death, Kevin Rowland, the chief examiner of the Oklahoma state medical examiner filed a complaint with the FBI reporting irregularities in the investigation of Trentadue's death: the coroner was at first not permitted into the cell where Trentadue had died, and the cell itself was washed out before any investigation could be performed.[3] The complaint went on to state that, although the exact cause of death could not be determined, the claim that Trentadue had committed suicide was not consistent with the medical examiner's findings, and Trentadue appeared to have been tortured.
Connection to the Oklahoma City bombing

Kenneth's brother Jesse began gathering information on his brother's death, still with no knowledge of a possible connection to the Oklahoma City bombing case. After being contacted by David Hammer, a convicted murderer who had struck up a friendship with Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh on death row, and had read about the Trentadue case in the newspapers, Jesse and others ultimately came to believe that Kenneth had been mistakenly identified by authorities as an accomplice in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. It is supposed that Trentadue was interrogated to make him talk, and died during the interrogation.[3] After being shown a picture of Kenneth Trentadue, Timothy McVeigh is reported to have said, "Now I know why Trentadue was killed, because they thought he was Richard Guthrie."[2]

It is contended that Trentadue was mistaken for Richard Lee Guthrie Jr., a member of the Aryan Republican Army, members of which were thought to have associated with McVeigh, and were the subject of FBI investigation. The two men shared a strong physical resemblance they were the same height, weight, and build, both had thick mustaches, and both had dragon tattoos on their left arm.[2] Both are thought to have resembled the description of "John Doe 2", the never-apprehended possible third conspirator in the bombing along with McVeigh and Terry Nichols. Less than one year after Trentadue's death, Guthrie would also be found dead in his prison cell, the day before he was scheduled to give a television interview.[2] His death was ruled a suicide by hanging.[5]

In 1999, Alden Gillis Baker an inmate who had been imprisoned in Oklahoma City's Federal Transfer Center at the same time as Trentadue came forward to volunteer to testify that he had witnessed Trentadue's murder. According to FBI documentation, the authenticity of which is vigorously disputed by the Department of Justice, Baker was even sharing a cell with Trentadue on the night of his death. In December 1999, Baker reported to a lawyer that he feared for his life. In August 2000, he was found dead in his cell, a suicide by hanging
Medical examiner Fred Jordan remained firm in his refusal to classify the death a suicide. Jordan told the U.S. Attorney's Office that Trentadue had been "abused and tortured", and would even go so far as to say "the federal grand jury is part of a cover-up."[1] To review the case, the Department of Justice consulted forensic pathologist Bill Gormley, of the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology. Gormley contacted Kevin Rowland, the original chief investigator assigned the case by the Oklahoma state medical examiner. In his memo of the conversation, Rowland wrote that Gormley "was troubled that the Department of Justice only seemed interested in him saying it might be possible these injuries were self inflicted." According to Rowland, Gormley was becoming increasingly sure that Trentadue was murdered.[1]

I think it's very likely [Trentadue] was murdered. I'm not able to prove it....You see a body covered with blood, removed from the room as Mr. Trentadue was, soaked in blood, covered with bruises, and you try to gain access to the scene, and the government of the United States says no, you can't.... At that point we have no crime scene, so there are still questions about the death of Kenneth Trentadue that will never be answered because of the actions of the U.S. government. Whether those actions were intentionalwhether they were incompetence, I don't know.... It was botched. Or, worse, it was planned. --Fred Jordan, medical examiner, television interview

Back to original article:

AFP has published a harcopy newspaper for more than ten years. They focus on patriot issues. I dont know if you can still subscribe or not.
See my note below. Google Michael Riconsciuto.
From: P
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [bulk] Re: RDR reviews documentary film A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995″

Being an OKIE, I have been on this since the first it happened…have video of FIRST airing that has since been pulled…know one of the first responders who saw and heard plenty. There are MANY OKIES who KNOW this is a cover up by the vile pit of vipers running our country. They REALLY DO think we are stupid.

Sent:Thursday, December 15, 2011 11:36 AM
To: P
Subject: [bulk] Re: RDR reviews documentary film A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995″

Former 28 year FBI veteran Bureau Chief Ted Gunderson (Memphis, Dallas and Los Angeles) has toured and spoken extensively on this matter. Mr Gunderson reports that it is inconceivable that the damage was done by a fertilizer bomb. Ted further reports that specialty explosives, manufactured by a private california company that sells exclusively to the US Government, were found on site. Ted Gunderson says that the video footage available right after the blast shows unexploded pineapple bombs, being carried out of the structure in the minutes following the initial blast. He also stated that there was a TOW ANTI TANK MISSLE sored in the building, near the daycare center. He didnt offer an explanation for reason why that weapon would be there.

Ted Gunderson has reported that his friend, Michael Riconosciuto was a deep undercover spook and the pineapple bombs are manufactured by a company owned by Riconosciutos family. Apparently, according to Gunderson, Riconosciuto recognized the devices when he saw the early footage and spoke out about them. I believe he has been locked up ever since.

Wiki-Michael Riconosciuto-Bomb supplier/CIA Operator/Prisoner of SuperMax-Florence, Colorado

Michael Riconosciuto is an electronics and computer expert who was convicted on seven drug-related charges in early 1992.[1] Riconosciuto professed a defense centered on the Inslaw Affair (a legal case in which the U.S. Government was charged with illegal use of computer software).[2] Riconosciuto claimed to have reprogrammed Inslaw's case-management program (Promis) with a secret "back-door" to allow clandestine tracking of individuals. Riconosciuto stated that he had been threatened by a justice department official.[3] Riconosciuto provided an Affidavit detailing threats to a House Select Committee investigating the Inslaw Affair
Early background

Details of Riconosciuto's early life are uncertain.

Riconoscuito has demonstrated some technical and scientific talents. According to an article originally published in the Village Voice:

Riconoscuito was a gifted child: When he was just 10 years old, Michael wired his parents' neighborhood with a working private telephone system that undercut Ma Bell; in the eighth grade, he won a science fair with a model for a three-dimensional sonar system. By the time he was a teenager, he had won so many science fairs with exhibits of laser technology that he was invited to be a summer research assistant at Stanford University's prestigious Cooper Vapor Laser Laboratory. Dr. Arthur Schalow [sic], a Nobel laureate, remembers him "You don't forget a 16-year-old youngster who shows up with his own argon laser."

Ridgeway and Vaughan, "The Last Days of Danny Casolaro"[6]

Riconosciuto was employed as an engineer at a mine in Maricopa, California.[7] Hercules Properties, Ltd. had raised financing and purchased a 167-acre (0.68 km2) contaminated waste-disposal site which had once been a portion of a 1,300-acre (5.3 km2) TNT and fertilizer manufacturer known as Hercules Powder Works,[8] and which was located along San Pablo Bay in Contra Costa County, California.[9] ("The community of Hercules, named for the factory, is still recognized by its rusting tanks and smoke stacks.")

Who is Michael Riconosciuto?

From The Lost Universe-The Minority Report:
I have recently run into information about this guy and have found it to be quite interesting. His ties date back to a shadow government before anyone even knew what a "shadow government" was. He was a former CIA operative who claimed that he had participated in a joint venture in weapons manufacturing, financed by the CIA, between Wackenhut Corporation, a security company run by former intelligence and military officials, and the Cabazon Indian Reservation in southern California.

He stated that he had been given the PROMIS software for modification by Earl Brian, and was now being framed with reportedly trumped-up amphetamine charges by the federal government.

Riconosciuto also claimed that, in connection with this work on the Cabazon Reservation, he had been involved with the development of chemical and biological weapons in a project connected with Park-O-Meter (POM), the parking meter company owned by Seth Ward.

He claimed these weapons were for the Contras, and were designed for the C-130 transport planes [which] were at the time carrying weapons and drugs in and out of Mena, Ark. He further stated that he had supervised high-tech equipment transfers and had developed computer software to help launder drug money emanating from the Mena operation.

He related that POM received the first loan granted under the state authority known as the Arkansas Development Finance Authority (ADFA) in the amount of $2.75 million. In a signed affidavit submitted into a federal court proceeding, Riconosciuto stated "that the Wackenhut-Cabazon joint venture was intended to support the needs of a number of foreign governments and forces, including forces and governments in Central America and the Middle East. The Contras in Nicaragua represented one of the most important priorities for the joint venture."

Patterns of Mysterious Deaths

Riconosciuto asserted that all scandals overlap, and Casolaro, who gave Riconosciuto the title "Danger Man," was introduced to the underground world of "spooks." Amid investigating the related scandals, a pattern of mysterious deaths also began to emerge.

Alfred Alvarez and two of his friends were killed in July 1981. They were part of the Cabazon Indian Reservation, and opposed the takeover of the reservation by the Wackenhut Corporation. While seeking evidence for Riconosciuto relating to the Inslaw case, private investigator Larry Guerrin was killed in Mason County, Washington, in February 1987.

On February 6, 1989, in the San Francisco Bay area, attorney David Meyer died from a gunshot wound. The next day he was to have appeared in District Court, defending clients who were reportedly tied in with CIA drug trafficking activities. An activist, Meyer sought to expose links between Iran-Contra, the Justice Department, the CIA, and others.

Attorney Dexter Jacobson was killed on August 14, 1990, just before he was to present evidence of rampant Chapter 11 judicial corruption to the FBI.

Attorney Gary Ray Pinnell was killed on February 11, 1991, just before he, too, was to present [evidence of] Chapter 11 corruption to the FBI.

On January 31, 1991, the body of Alan D. Standorf was found in the back seat of a car parked at the Washington National Airport. Standorf was a source of information to Casolaro and had been introduced to him by Riconosciuto. It is believed that Standorf, an electronic intelligence employee for the National Security Agency, was a key source for some of the information linking the Justice Department to the various scandals.

Attorney Dennis Eisman was shot to death twenty-four hours before he was to meet with Michael Riconosciuto. Eisman was building a defense for Riconosciuto against the charges filed by the Justice Department prosecutors as they sought to silence him.

On June 19, 1991, Alan Michael May was found dead in his San Francisco home. May had reportedly been involved with Michael Riconosciuto and the movement of $40 million in bribe money to the Iranians, in the operation known as the "October Surprise."

Casolaro began to receive death threats, but they did not deter him from his investigation, as he set off for Virginia where he was to meet an informant. Before leaving, however, he gave his brother, Dr. Anthony Casolaro, important instructions. "He told us... if there was an accident and he died, not to believe it."

On the morning of August 11, 1991, Danny Casolaro was found dead in the bathroom of his hotel room at the Sheraton Hotel in Martinsburg, West Virginia. His wrists had been slashed ten times; his briefcase and notes were missing. The authorities labeled the death a suicide, and before Casolaro's family had been contacted, the body was embalmed.

Following Casolaro's death, Hamilton's attorney, Elliot Richardson, called for a federal investigation. "It's hard to come up with any reason for this death, other than he was deliberately murdered because he was so close to uncovering sinister elements in what he called 'The Octopus'."

On November 1, 1992, the bodies of Gail Spiro and her three children were found in their Rancho Santa Fe, California, home. Death resulted from gunshot wounds to the head. Three days later, the body of Gail's husband, Ian Spiro, was found dead in the front seat of his Ford Explorer in the remote California desert. Authorities said the cause of death was cyanide poisoning, and then ruled Ian Spiro had murdered his wife and children and then taken his own life. Spiro reportedly had connections to the CIA, and had been involved in various operations. He was helping Michael Riconosciuto collect documents to present to a federal grand jury conducting hearings into Inslaw when he died.

Jose Aguilar, a tree trimmer who occasionally worked at the Spiro home, was found dead from a gunshot wound to the head on November 14, 1992.

Peter Sandvugen, who was helping Michael Riconosciuto defend himself against the Justice Department, was found dead on December 2, 1992. Sandvugen was reportedly part of a special CIA team during the '80s; the circumstance of his death raised questions, as the gun he always carried was found without the ammo clip.

In June 1993, Nicholas Bua [CN -- Bua is reportedly now (ca. 1994) under investigation himself by a grand jury in California] sent the report of his investigation to the Justice Department, exonerating Justice Department officials [and] stating that there was no truth to any of the charges regarding the Inslaw case. The Bua report stated facts absolutely contrary to the findings of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge, the U.S. District Court Judge, and the Congressional investigation.

Attorney for Inslaw, Elliot Richardson, issued a statement on June 18, 1993: "What I have seen of [the report] is remarkable both for its credulity in accepting at face value denials of complicity in wrongdoing against Inslaw, and for its failure to pursue leads making those denials implausible

A month after the Bua report was released, the body of investigator and attorney Paul Wilcher was found under mysterious circumstances. Wilcher was seeking to expose Iran-Contra, the October Surprise, BCCI, and the Inslaw scandals. At the time of his death, he was investigating gun-running out of Mena, Ark. Shortly before his death, he wrote a 105-page letter to Attorney General Janet Reno describing evidence that he allegedly had concerning the aforementioned scandals. The first page of his letter stated in part: "The lives of key participants, other witnesses, and even myself, are now in grave danger as a result of my passing this information on to you. If you let this information fall into the hands of the wrong persons... some or all of those who know the truth... could well be silenced in the very near future."

Wilcher's body was found in his Washington, D.C. home on July 23, 1993. The coroner's report, made after the autopsy, could not find or didn't report the cause of death.

In December of 1993, the FBI began again to review the circumstances of Danny Casolaro's death, and a review of the Inslaw case was then ordered by then-Associate Attorney General Webster Hubbell, then the third ranking official at the Justice Department. Press reports were silent as to why the case was being reopened, but Hubbell's connection to his father-in-law's company POM [Park-O-Meter] had already been reported in The Nation, The Village Voice, and to Mark Swaney, the head of a University of Arkansas student group responsible for a petition drive to investigate drug trafficking at Mena.

One month after reopening Inslaw, Hubbell was forced to resign his position at the Justice Department. POM's admitted jobs for the Pentagon and questionable finances at the ADFA remained obscure in mainstream media reports as Hubbell's representation of POM became the official reason for his resignation.

The Rose Law Firm-(Hillary Clinton?) declared that Hubbell had failed to provide documentation for expenses charged to the firm, and POM had lost $1 million in litigation fees. This was done when Hubbell pursued a patent infringement case which he took on a contingency basis for his brother-in-law, Skeeter Ward.

Critics have charged that then-Governor Bill Clinton passively resisted investigating the Mena operation and POM, but a less passive reason for his inaction emerged when the Octopus tentacle pointed toward the Inslaw affair.
For me, when I start seeing LARGE numbers of deaths associated with exposing information or investigative reporting.....that makes me say "hey, they may have been on to something here".

This artcle was compiled by writers for Brietbart's BigGovernment, I thought it was long and scary tasty.
If you get bored this holiday season........google some of the things in this article. Too many things are aligned for this not to have some basis in fact.

Really need to add this: H/T to iOTW.com for their post! Edited by SrWoodchuck
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Trentadue story has legs, and Kenneth's brother, who is an attorney, has been suing the Federal government for documents in the case since it happened.......documents that the government claims have mysteriously disappeared.


As to the FBI giving McVeigh and Nichols explosives, I doubt it. That fact that the device used on the Murrah building was a home-made anfo device was established by chemical means by local and state authorities before the Feds were on the scene. Anyone who has ever been in the vicinity of a fuel oil/ammonia mixture after an explosion will never forget the smell, and I was in the courthouse directly across the street when the McVeigh device detonated. No way that it was an off the shelf explosive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I don't like these conspiracy theories, like the Truther BS, mostly for the simple reason that I think the only one responsible for the crime was the nut who pulled the trigger, or in this case the pair of nuts who set off the bomb.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Mind boggling. Never read or heard any of this before. Will have to digest.

Argyle58, had no idea you were that close. How utterly horrible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't like these conspiracy theories, like the Truther BS, mostly for the simple reason that I think the only one responsible for the crime was the nut who pulled the trigger, or in this case the pair of nuts who set off the bomb.

WVR! It's not like it's WorldNutDaily.....is it?


1.) Seems like an awful lot of people....friends, investigators, lawyers & such.....that died around Riconosciuto.


2.) Riconosciuto was a CIA spook & supplier of......specialty explosives.....for the US Gubbmint.


3.) Even paranoids can have real enemies,BTW.


4.) In reading around the edges of this......thing......I came across a statement from a ranking military officer, whose specialty was ordnance & who stated that he saw a different pattern of destruction.....crater & blast effect, than what an ANFO bomb creates. (Retired Air Force Brig. Gen. Benton Partin. He discusses the alleged blast crater in front of the carved out federal building and how the damage done to the structure would not take place were a mere ANFO-laden truck bomb detonated in front of it.) No one said that it wasn't an ANFO device that was detonated, but was it augmented by specialty explosives? Or were they, by coincidence......stored there?


5.) An Oklahoma City police officer/fire fighter that was a first responder, was killed after entering the blast area & no one seems to know why.....as any of his autopsy records have disappeared. ( Oklahoma City Police Officer Terry Yeakey, a first responder following the bombing, and the strange circumstances leading to his death, a death which was clearly not suicide but murder.)


6.) And where are all those videotapes that were focused on the very spot where the truck bomb exploded? Missing? Gone? What? Also, initial video taken immediately after the blast & during the initial response, showing 'the pineapple" type articles being removed.....now also disappeared.


7.) I always wondered.....why Terry Nichols didn't get a dirt nap,too, like McVeigh....I mean, what could he have to offer, that gave him an out.....and yet, it never generated any news?


8.) I witness Holder & JustUs pulling & refusing to allow anything to be made public; about the case or investigation (regarding our dead Border Patrolmen) & I know that it's possible to do almost anything.....if you have the power & absolutely no morals.


Edited to add details to points & this article about the blast, made by Oklahoman's that want answers:


RDR reviews documentary film "A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995"


Vimeo teaser of "A Noble Lie"

Edited by SrWoodchuck
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mind boggling. Never read or heard any of this before. Will have to digest.

Argyle58, had no idea you were that close. How utterly horrible.


I was in a courtroom on the 4th floor of the federal court building. As the courtroom itself has no windows, none of us were in anyway injured, but several members of the jury, who had not yet been called into court, were injured by flying glass. Oddly, the only three surviving members of the Oklahoma City contingent of the ATF survived only because they were witnesses in the trial that we were engaged in.


Horrible does not quite capture the scene on that day. I still have nightmares.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1696136219
  • Create New...