A strangely desperate new Obama campaign speech: Urgent, dramatic, about him 9 Comments

Geee

obama-fundraiser-speech-needs-more-time.htm
Investors Business Daily:

Suddenly, President Obama is inserting a stark new tone of drama and urgency into his campaign speeches to loyalists at political fundraisers.

After talking up his payroll tax cut in Pennsylvania Wednesday afternoon, Obama flew Air Force One to New York City for not one, not two, but three money gatherings from Gotham liberals.

As he does on regular collection runs to Los Angeles, Obama and his motorcade paralyzed Manhattan's pre-holiday traffic, already struggling with the evening's scheduled lighting of the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center.

The cheapest fee charged by Democrats for the privilege of seeing the president of the United States was $1,000 and it went up to $35,800.

But at all three stops Obama, who has sunk in job approval polls from 69% to the low 40s, injected a far stronger note of urgency about next year's reelection bid than he has since announcing last spring.

"Every single thing that we care about is at stake in the next election," he told one donor group. "The very core of what this country stands for is on the line."

So, the future of the entire country is now inextricably tied to Obama's own reelection?

Such hyperbolic, hubristic claims are usually reserved for a campaign's closing hours to prompt a last-minute spurt of political adrenalin among supporters. Not 341 days out. Not 10 months before even early voting opens. This couldn't possibly be desperation! Already?

Here are several other points made by Obama to a possibly puzzled crowd assembled at the Gotham Bar and Grille:

"I've got to win in 2012."

"In order to finish the job, I'm going to have to have a second term."

"I need a couple more years to finish the job."

"I'm going to need another term to finish the job."

And in case anyone had missed the point, the ex-partial-term senator said, "I'm going to need a few more years to finish the job."snip

Geee! Nickydog!

Truly frightening to contemplate.

Currier.jpg

Our nation was once full of fertile soils for those who were industrious to grow and prosper.

Now beginning in the inner cities and spreading to the Left coasts, our nation's once prosperous fields have become filled with sterile grains and the Left, through Obama, its chief agent in this century, is frantically spraying sodium chlorate on the fields of any independent minded farmers who resist assimilation into the Borg.