Oscar Ortega-Hernandez charged with attempting to assassinate Obama

clearvision

white-house-shooting-oscar-ortega-hernandez-charged-attempting-assassinate-obama-article-1.979285?localLinksEnabled=false&google_editors_picks=true
NY Daily News:

An Idaho man who allegedly fired pot shots at the White House last week has been charged with attempting to assassinate President Obama.

Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez, of Idaho Falls, Idaho, will be taken back from a federal court in Pittsburgh to face charges in Washington, D.C.

The assassination charge means that the 21-year-old will face up to life in prison.

When he was asked if he understood that he would be going back to Washington to face the charges, Ortega-Hernandez said, "Yes, ma'am."

The bearded, wool-cap wearing rifleman was nabbed at around noon on Wednesday at a Hampton Inn in the small town of Indiana, Pa., about 200 miles from Washington. :snip:

--------
Somehow this will be used during the campaign.

White House Shooting Suspect Refers to Himself as Jesus: Report

You see Oprah? There is still so much more that God needs me to express to the world.

It's not just a coincidence that I look like Jesus.

I am the modern day Jesus Christ that you all have been waiting for.

So I ask you Oprah, I am begging you Oprah, please cast me onto your show Oprah, it is so crucial that the world hears God's word.