Sen. Reid Says "Private Sector Jobs Are Doing Just Fine"

Pepper

Sen. Reid Says "Private Sector Jobs Are Doing Just Fine"

"The massive layoffs we've had in America today—of course they're rooted in the last administration—and it's very clear that private sector jobs are doing just fine. It's the public sector jobs where we've lost huge numbers, and that's what this legislation's all about. And it's unfortunate my friend the Republican Leader is complaining about that," Harry Reid said on the Senate floor.

No, my name is not 504crimson but I give 504crimson a bump to the top for expressing my thoughts to a T.

I posted this yesterday, but without the nice video.

This is just over the top.

The guy that manages operates and sets up this forum has it now fixed up so that YouTube meda video can be embedded. You really need to check it out next time before posting some text-only Harry Reid inanity. He's just that much more pathethic when you see the slimy lizard in the skin.

Sorry for missing your original post, Clear!

:blink:

POET-COWBOY-BOLO-TIE-CASTRATE........can't seem to get them all to fit properly in a post about Dingy Harry.....

Someone should take Nevada's POET-COWBOY sympathizer and use a BOLO-TIE to CASTRATE him.

POET-COWBOY-BOLO-TIE-CASTRATE........can't seem to get them all to fit properly in a post about Dingy Harry.....

Someone should take Nevada's POET-COWBOY sympathizer and use a BOLO-TIE to CASTRATE him.

By George......shoutRandyM......I think you've got it! Did you grow up on a ranch?

By George......shoutRandyM......I think you've got it! Did you grow up on a ranch?

Rural Georgia.

Rural Georgia.

Entirely too uncivilized.

Now, bury him up to his neck next to an ant hill...yes, that's the ticket