Email: 'Time to kill the wealthy'

Rheo

65307.html#ixzz1a1yUYFqa
Politico:

Several influential New York state lawmakers have received threatening mails saying it is “time to kill the wealthy” if they don’t renew the state’s tax surcharge on millionaires, according to reports.

“It’s time to tax the millionaires!” reads the email, according to WTEN in Albany. “If you don’t, I’m going to pay a visit with my carbine to one of those tech companies you are so proud of and shoot every spoiled Ivy League [expletive] I can find.”

State Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver and State Senate Majority Leader Dean Skelos reportedly received the email, as did State Assembly Majority Leader Ron Canestrari. The governor’s office did not tell the New York Daily News whether the governor received the email.

The email, with the threatening subject line of, “time to kill the wealthy,” was detailed and disturbing.

“How hard is it for us to stake out one of the obvious access roads to some tech company, tail an employee home and toss a liquor bottle full of flaming gasoline through their nice picture window into their cute house,” wrote the author of the email.

The email references terminology that has been used in the “Occupy Wall Street” movement — that the1 percent, the super rich, are exploiting the remaining 99 percent of Americans. The angry message demanded that Albany politicians “stop shoveling wealth from the lower 99 percent into the top 1 percent” and “set aside your ‘no new taxes on anybody’ pledge.”

snip

“time to kill the wealthy”

I'm really out of the loop here....not only do I not know anyone that would do this.....I don't know anybody that it should be done to.....

PS: Thanks, shoutRheo!

I guess you could say that this smelly group of lazy, addled Progs.....are "putting on Ayers," now.

Sooner or later this administration is going to have blood on it's hands, but no one will blame them. Violence and hate is only blamed on the Tea Party with no proof. This hate the rich policy is in the news daily from all the usual Lib sources.

I wonder if it has ever occurred to the left that we have more guns than they do...and we practice...a lot..cause it's fun.

shoutshoutshoutshout Valin!! Went to the range today with my wife, 20-yr old daughter and 92-yr old father-in-law. Had a blast (pun intended)!!