Shock Photos: Candidate Obama Appeared And Marched With New Black Panther Party in 2007

Rheo

shock-photos-barack-obama-with-new-black-panther-party-on-campaign-trail-in-2007
Big Government:

New photographs obtained exclusively by BigGovernment.com reveal that Barack Obama appeared and marched with members of the New Black Panther Party as he campaigned for president in Selma, Alabama in March 2007.

The photographs, captured from a Flickr photo-sharing account before it was scrubbed, are the latest evidence of the mainstream media’s failure to examine Obama’s extremist ties and radical roots.

In addition, the new images raise questions about the possible motives of the Obama administration in its infamous decision to drop the prosecution of the Panthers for voter intimidation.

The images, presented below, also renew doubts about the transparency of the White House’s guest logs–in particular, whether Panther National Chief Malik Zulu Shabazz is the same “Malik Shabazz” listed among the Obama administration’s early visitors.

Tomorrow, J. Christian Adams, the Department of Justice whistleblower in the New Black Panther Party case, will release his new book, Injustice: Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department (Regnery).

The book exposes Obama administration corruption far beyond the Panther dismissal, and reveals how the institutional Left has turned the power of the DOJ into an ideological weapon.

Adams’s book also describes, in detail, the Selma march at which then-Senator Obama was joined by a group of Panthers who had come to support his candidacy.

Among those appearing with Obama was Shabazz, the Panther leader who was one of the defendants in the voter intimidation case that Attorney General Eric Holder dismissed. Also present was the Panthers’ “Minister of War,” Najee Muhammed, who had called for murdering Dekalb County, Georgia, police officers with AK-47’s and then mocking their widows in this video (7:20 – 8:29).

Injustice includes a disturbing photo of Shabazz and the Panthers marching behind Obama with raised fists in the “Black Power” salute.

There are even more photographs.

I have learned that Regnery initially received approval from a person who took pictures of the events in Selma to publish these additional photographs in Injustice.

After the photographer wrote Regnery reversing his permission to include the photographs in Injustice, the images were removed from the photographer’s Flickr account. Yet we were able to capture them before they disappeared.

The photographs show Obama sharing the same podium at the event with the Panthers.

In the first image, Shabazz stands at the podium, surrounded by uniformed Panthers, including Muhammed. In the second photograph, Obama commands the same podium.

Here are the images:snip

Thanks, shoutRheo, great post!

From the comments @BigGovernment:

directorblue 1p · 2 hours ago

Excellent reporting.

I'll never forget how the Obama campaign website had its New Black Panther affiliates scrubbed once they received attention from the conservative media.

Before and after shots here: http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2008/03/before-a...

.....and........

Cowboy Logic 143p · 2 hours ago

A truth divinely writ............

This might explain why Malik Zulu Shabazz made all those visits to the White House.

You know, all those visits that the White House said that it wasn't this Malik Zulu Shabazz, but that it was another Malik Zulu Shabazz with the same name..............

Thanks, shoutRheo, great post!

From the comments @BigGovernment:

directorblue 1p · 2 hours ago

Excellent reporting.

I'll never forget how the Obama campaign website had its New Black Panther affiliates scrubbed once they received attention from the conservative media.

Before and after shots here: http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2008/03/before-a...

.....and........

Cowboy Logic 143p · 2 hours ago

A truth divinely writ............

This might explain why Malik Zulu Shabazz made all those visits to the White House.

You know, all those visits that the White House said that it wasn't this Malik Zulu Shabazz, but that it was another Malik Zulu Shabazz with the same name..............

That's because everyone knows we Conservatives are racists.

righteousmomma

Not surprised - but this will probably receive as much attention from the lsm as the expose of ACORN. (Except the book is coming out and the internet is alive and well- heeeeeeeheeeeee)

so many of the young & hispanic supporters really have NO idea what the black panthers are or any of the major issue/problems of the life and history of O. They really don't care. They hear & believe what they wish to support their agenda. Chances are if this became well publicized many of the black youth would no doubt find out about membership & join. I really believe that

Kind of scary to think of all the wonderful press has hidden about him just to get their guy in office

Cudjo: What's even scarier is that if they had published a video of him with the "bloody knife" in his hand, it wouldn't have mattered. He would have been elected anyway.

Just ask Hillary.

All the things that "did" come out about him during the election came from her camp.

It didn't work.

Didn't matter.

Kind of scary to think of all the wonderful press has hidden about him just to get their guy in office

Cudjo: What's even scarier is that if they had published a video of him with the "bloody knife" in his hand, it wouldn't have mattered. He would have been elected anyway.

Just ask Hillary.

All the things that "did" come out about him during the election came from her camp.

It didn't work.

Didn't matter.

BUMP again.

So now, will it work, will it matter, or are the young, the in-awe-of-the-one, the press, still going to elect him anyway? And what are WE going to do to change that?

Just ask Hillary.

It didn't work.

Didn't matter.

BUMP again.

So now, will it work, will it matter, or are the young, the in-awe-of-the-one, the press, still going to elect him anyway? And what are WE going to do to change that?

What are we going to do is a good point. I find that most of my participation in any political discussion is just surrounding myself with like-minded people, and just angrily agreeing with each other. It doesn't move the needle. The few liberals I know absolutely refuse to have a discussion, and at work that's pretty touchy.

Given the incredibly long list of reasons why the Zero shouldn't be re-elected, do you think THIS will change a mind? In my opinion, not a chance. It's already ignored by his supporters, and the impact for those of us that care it's just a pile on. Again, it doesn't move the needle.

I come from a very conservative family, and we do our best to educate and provide information to the youngsters in our clan. I figure that's the best I can do.

Just ask Hillary.

It didn't work.

Didn't matter.

You can go to Common Ground Politics and ask them there what they thought of The One and his campaign.

Just ask Hillary.

It didn't work.

Didn't matter.

BUMP again.

What are we going to do is a good point. I find that most of my participation in any political discussion is just surrounding myself with like-minded people, and just angrily agreeing with each other. It doesn't move the needle. The few liberals I know absolutely refuse to have a discussion, and at work that's pretty touchy.

Given the incredibly long list of reasons why the Zero shouldn't be re-elected, do you think THIS will change a mind? In my opinion, not a chance. It's already ignored by his supporters, and the impact for those of us that care it's just a pile on. Again, it doesn't move the needle.

I come from a very conservative family, and we do our best to educate and provide information to the youngsters in our clan. I figure that's the best I can do.

One of the things I like to do is leave articles just laying around for people to pick up and read....think of it as a political IED.

I've found it is possible to discuss politics with people of the center/left. It does require listening to what they are saying, and agreeing as much as possible, having your facts marshaled. I'd say above all is uderstanding that they are not evil...just wrong.

For the hard left? Sarcasm/Satire/Ridicule, they invite it and it would be impolite not to offer it....and to mention a whole lot of fun!

Just ask Hillary.

It didn't work.

Didn't matter.

BUMP again.

That is absolutely the BEST thing you can do.

Move the needle one youngster at a time.

I'm working on my 9 year old grandson who just happens to go to a good "public" school.

They actually taught him the story of Rosh Hashanah.

I would have to say I am definitely seeing a swing to the right with many of my leftists friends and, believe it or not, I do have quite a few. And you're right, their not evil, just wrong.

I even had one to post on Fb that it was time for BHO to go, that the inmates were running the asylum.

His choice for the 2012 ticket was Romney/Rudy.

Well, he is a lefty..what did ya expect :)

evad! Saltbag! RandyM!

Shock Photos: Candidate Obama Appeared And Marched With New Black Panther Party in 2007

There is no reason that Zero was aware of what was going on with the Black Panthers.

Why, Obozo sat in the pew of a well known racist, Reverend Wright's church, for 20 years and was clueless, according to his own statements. Obozo is above it all, doncha know?

evad! Saltbag! RandyM!

There is no reason that Zero was aware of what was going on with the Black Panthers.

Why, Obozo sat in the pew of a well known racist, Reverend Wright's church, for 20 years and was clueless, according to his own statements. Obozo is above it all, doncha know?

End result of suicide voters.

evad! Saltbag! RandyM!

End result of suicide voters.

But no matter how much 'stuff' keeps coming out about this guy... and no matter how much MORE will come out... there are hoards of brainwashed "occupiers" who will still be voting for him in Nov. 2012. He won't be at the Messiah level by then... maybe Messiah Lite.

But no matter how much 'stuff' keeps coming out about this guy... and no matter how much MORE will come out... there are hoards of brainwashed "occupiers" who will still be voting for him in Nov. 2012. He won't be at the Messiah level by then... maybe Messiah Lite.

See this evenings coffee shop for an example of brainwashed occupiers...

shoutsaltbag

"and at work that's pretty touchy."

Check the parking lot. Anyone with an Obama sticker, fire 'em:)

Nah, we're non-union. Nobody outright shoves the zero in your face. They're more like stealth liberals.

However, I'd like to find a bumper sticker that says "Whoever's running against 0bama 2012" to put on my car for the next few months.

Evad! Saltbag!

Any of the current contenders - with the exception of Ron Paul - would be preferable to the Demon from Hell but I am not really excited about any of the current contenders.

Saltbag!

Will this do?

Awesome, shout Pepper!

Love that tag line...and, we are there.

We better have the right answers for 2012 or the game is up.