Top 10 Outrageous Maxine Waters Quotes

Geee

article.php?id=45762
Human Events:

We rarely agree with Rep. Maxine Waters (D.-Calif.), the loud-mouth, left-wing congresswoman from South Central Los Angeles, home of the 1992 Rodney King riots. But recently she said, “We're supportive of the President, but we're getting tired. We’re getting tired. The unemployment is unconscionable.” Yes, Maxine, we are also getting tired of the President. And we are getting tired of you as well, and here's why: The Top 10 Outrageous Maxine Waters Quotes.

1. Tea Party hell: In remarks earlier this month in Inglewood, Calif., Waters went after the Tea Party, telling a group of her constituents (many wearing purple SEIU T-shirts): “I am not afraid of anybody. This is a tough game. You can’t be intimidated. You can’t be frightened. And as far as I’m concerned, the Tea Party can go straight to hell.”

2. Walk the plank: During her August 2011, “We’re getting tired” tirade, Waters also went after the opposition in the debt-ceiling debate: “We were basically held up in raising the debt ceiling until they got all of those budget cuts they demanded. We didn’t raise any revenue, and they didn’t close any tax loopholes. I believe the Democratic Party and the President of the United States should not have backed down. We should have made them walk the plank.”

3. Socializing oil companies: Back in 2008, Waters was lecturing oil company executives at a congressional hearing when she plainly stated her true intentions: “Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.”

4. Outrageous flag-waving: After the health care bill was signed in April 2010, Waters denounced flag-waving at a Tea Party rally. “I was amazed. I really was. I didn’t say anything to anybody. I just watched—the Republicans were out there—they were having a great time. They were laughing, they were waving the American flag, they were egging them on, and I thought that was outrageous behavior. I really did.”

5. No crisis at Fannie Mae: As a senior member of the House Financial Services Committee, Waters played a key role in allowing Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac’s reckless actions that led to the housing meltdown. Here is Waters, at a 2004 congressional hearing, (and yes, that is the same “Frank” Raines that vastly overstated Fannie Mae’s earnings in order to receive $90 million in bonuses). “We do not have a crisis at Freddie Mac, and particularly Fannie Mae, under the outstanding leadership of Frank Raines.”snip

If you think those are outrageous, then you ought to hear my Top 10 Outrageous quotes about Maxine Waters.

Mine are not fit for print on a family friendly forum and especially in the politically correct USofA in 2011... but you can use your imagination.

:unsure: