Rime of the Ancient Democrat

Geee

rime_of_the_ancient_democrat.html
American Thinker:

I think sentient Democrats are watching their party's chances in 2012 slip away, and had they not made such a big deal of claiming all opposition to Obama was racist in motivation and effect (see, e.g., this) , they would now be urging him to quit and seeking a new contender for his office. Like Coleridge's ancient Mariner, however, they can only stand on deck with that albatross around their neck watching both the White House and the Senate slip from their grasp just as did so many state governorships and the House of Representatives.

In the meantime the Ship of State runs aground on the shoals of incompetence, corruption and laughable idiocy.

Let's start with NASA. Once upon a time this organization flew men and women into space. They no longer do. While I suppose there still are capable scientists and managers in the agency as its mission becomes far less significant than once it was, the head of the operation, selected by Obama, turned the once proud agency into a laughing stock.

Charles Bolton, the agency's administrator early on claimed this his job as head of the agency was to improve relations with the Muslim world:
When I became the NASA administrator -- or before I became the NASA administrator -- he charged me with three things. One was he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math, he wanted me to expand our international relationships, and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science ... and math and engineering," Bolden said in the interview.

I'm still looking for the historic contributions of the Muslim world to science and math and especially space exploration. I came up with fictional accounts of flying carpets.snip

Some amazing examples of DEM lunacy in the full article.

Space Aliens, Anthropomorphic Global Warming and Green Jobs... fantasies written by the DEM intellectual elite.

I see nothing wrong with NASA shooting Muslims into space.....but that seems to have been successfully sub-contracted to Reapers in the tribal areas of Paki & A-stan.