The Michelle Garden Strategy

Geee

the-michelle-garden-strategy
American Spectator:

WASHINGTON -- There is squabbling in the White House. President Barack Obama's approval rating has dipped to unprecedented lows in the polls, and he has not a clue as to what to do about it. Within the President's team there are the pragmatists led by David Plouffe (pronounced plu'-fey) and William M. Daley who favor small gestures. I mean really small gestures. They would favor free trade agreements, possibly with Gabon, perhaps the Maldives. They also favor improved patent protections for investors, assuming they can find investors, and something about Michelle's garden. At least I thought it was about Michele's garden. At any rate, it was small. Maybe they were advocating growing cherry tomatoes.

On the other hand, there is the president's chief economic advisor, Gene Sperling, who is himself a small man, but he advocates big initiatives. Citing public anger with Republicans over the debt-ceiling debates, he is for big bold new initiatives, the New York Times tells us. He is not all that convincing about the public's anger with Republicans but he is for big initiatives, like tax incentives for business that hire the unemployed. Why they would hire the unemployed if they have little work for them I am not clear. Do they do it for tax incentives? Sometimes I get the idea President Obama gets the chief economic advisors a community activist deserves.
The best example of the big ideas that these clowns are thinking about is that the Administration will create a new department in the federal government called something like the Department of Jobs or the Department of Competitiveness. I kid thee not. It would include the Department of Commerce, the Office of the United States Trade Representative along with certain economic divisions of the State Department. And why not throw in the Department of Education and perhaps the Marine Band?

Obviously this Administration is making heavy weather of it, and things will be getting worse. I do not like to belabor a point that I have been making for a year now, but Barack Obama is the least experienced man ever to be president. He is also about the most ideological man ever to approach the presidency and the combination of inexperience and pigheaded ideology does not make for a very good presidentsnip

Seems as though when a black president loses Maxine of the Waters, things are pretty much over for him. I wonder if Michelle lets him sleep in the same bed? Or is Michelle back to blaming the country for his malfeasance?