Tarek Fatah names three members of the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House

SrWoodchuck

tarek-fatah-names-three-members-of-the-muslim-brotherhood-in-the-white-house
http://peregrine5700.wordpress.com/:

snip
The speaker is an Indian Muslim who is warning his fellow Canadians and us to wake up. He has tremendous courage and pulls no punches on what is happening with Islamist fascism. Make sure you listen to the end of the tape where he says we now have three members of the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House (and names them). One of them is one of Obama’s speech writers. Another is a new appointee of Obama.
snip

This video is 15 minutes long but please listen to it.

Tarek Fatah Speaks Out

H/T:Posted on iOTW.com

Valin!

The speaker is good. Am listening now.

The line around 7:45 is perfect.

It should be noted Jihad Watch did not approve.

A (very telling) question to ask a Muslim...Is Hamas or Hezbollah a terrorist group.

Now a question for the right...What do you think of this video? If you answer like Andrew Bostom or Jihad Watch you might be a bigot.

These kind of articles are among the big reasons why I have pretty much left TOS.

Valin!

The video that we both posted, Tarek Fatah @ ideacity2011, seems to be the latest comments by Fatah, after surviving cancer. As far as I can tell, the Andrew Bostom/Jihad Watch rebuttals, were related to earlier comments made by Fatah, slamming another moderate Muslim, and protesting Mohammad being called a pedophile. I believe that during our posted ideacity2011 video, Fatah admits being a more secular & politically motivated Muslim, Democrat & even Marxist[?] at the beginning of the tape.

Personally, I liked what he had to say & attribute any changes of heart or politics; to his near death from cancer. He may have had an epiphany, and wanted to warn of the dangers that political Islam poses to Canada & to America. Am I wrong there?

Valin!

The video that we both posted, Tarek Fatah @ ideacity2011, seems to be the latest comments by Fatah, after surviving cancer. As far as I can tell, the Andrew Bostom/Jihad Watch rebuttals, were related to earlier comments made by Fatah, slamming another moderate Muslim, and protesting Mohammad being called a pedophile. I believe that during our posted ideacity2011 video, Fatah admits being a more secular & politically motivated Muslim, Democrat & even Marxist[?] at the beginning of the tape.

Personally, I liked what he had to say & attribute any changes of heart or politics; to his near death from cancer. He may have had an epiphany, and wanted to warn of the dangers that political Islam poses to Canada & to America. Am I wrong there?

To the best of my knowledge Tarek Fatah has not changed his position of Islam vs Islamism.

Example

The problem I have with Andrew Bostom/Jihad Watch/Robert Spencer and their ilk is they never say anything positive about Islam and Muslims. They are some of the best allies the Jihadists have...how be it unknowingly.