From Rock Star to Rock Bottom

Geee

from_rock_star_to_rock_bottom.html
American Thinker:

Obama has put away the golf clubs, given up the Kobe steaks, and suspended his membership in the "Vacation-a-Month" club -- and now he's hit the road. Sleeves rolled up to mimic "the ordinary working man," Obama tours the Midwest -- on a bus -- to showcase his new look, replacing Blue Steel (head left, chin askew and up) with Magnum (head tilted...slight right).

As the bus indicates, Obama has returned to being "an ordinary American" with sensible right-leaning values. The bus was chosen to remind Midwesterner moderates, liberals, and racists why they elected him. Obama's election was symbolic -- historic, in fact. The bus says about Obama: "Remember me? I'm the former nobody black guy with the funny name."

Obama poll numbers remind us that the light that burns twice as bright lasts half as long. With only a 40% approval rating, Obama's popularity is pretty much based solely on the opinions of people on the government dole, thus a 40% rating is technically "rock bottom."

The tour is to help raise the poll numbers. To do this, Obama chose states he will need, and he wanted to look like the indigenous. Obama doesn't pander when he visits California, however. He jets in there like Black Sabbath, as he did in April of this year.

During this last visit, Obama blew in, raised a few million towards his campaign of future oppression, and jetted out just as quickly. No need for pretense in California, a state Obama could win even if he showed his grades and his real birth certificate. Wham, bam, thank you, Ma'am...I left you $2B on the dresser.snip